Showing your technical prowess in a digital marketing specialist resume may bring an interview.
But remember that long accounts of your accomplishments are not what an employer looks for when he sees a resume.
A hiring manager needs to know “you” both professionally and personally through little snippets – the different sections in a resume.
The resume needs to be complete but it still needs to leave a little for a cover letter to do.
So when writing your Digital Marketing Specialist resume, follow the pattern in the given sample:
Digital Marketing Specialist Resume Sample
4 N Ford Street, Golden, CO 80403
paulkelly @ email . com
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Designs and maintains the company’s social media presence in a positive manner.
Dedicated Digital Marketing Specialist with over 5 years of experience in developing multi-channel communication strategies through social media marketing, search engine optimization, and affiliate marketing primarily. Highly skilled in developing the distinct online presence of the company and developing strategies to increase the number of visitors to the company website.
• Creative Growth Strategies
• Trends Identification
• SEO / SEM
• Funnel Optimization
• Brand Awareness
• Performance Monitoring
Digital Marketing Specialist
Ironpaper, Golden, CO | 4/2014 – Present
• Increase the company’s major brand’s recognition points by 66% through thorough digital marketing efforts
• Improve website usability by changing the format and optimizing it to make it more user-friendly
• Lead digital marketing initiatives to generate awareness and build a brand and name recognition
• Develop and implement innovative tactics targeted at engaging key demographics to communicate and elevate brands
• Provide strategic and creative leadership for all digital marketing programs and channels
• Develop new campaign ideas, test strategies and ensure that ongoing status updates are provided for each project
• Set up and monitor landing page tests and monitor and test banner ad performances
City Technology, Golden, CO | 1/2011 – 4/2014
• Implemented a performance monitoring system which eliminated logistical problems associated with the previous one
• Incorporated a new digital marketing technology, which increased the efficiency of the original digital marketing plan by 55%
• Planned and executed all web, SEO, email, and social media advertising campaigns.
• Identified trends and insights and optimizing performance based on key factors.
• Performed SEO audits for clients by following SEO best practices
• Created landing pages for websites and use a variety of web analytics software to gauge the performance of client websites
• Developed content marketing strategies and ensure that they are properly integrated
Digital Marketing Intern
City Technology, Golden, CO | 2/2008 – 1/2011
• Developed new advertising platforms after consulting with clients to determine their requirements
• Wrote marketing content executions to be deployed across social media channels
• Analyzed reports to create insights to assist in driving digital marketing content strategies
• Created and implemented tracking codes to appropriately measure content executions
• Generated keyword maps for websites by working extensively with SEO tools and platforms
Colorado State University, Golden, CO – 2007
Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing
“I am a results-driven individual who uses strong analytic abilities to evaluate end to end customer experiences across multiple customer touchpoints.”