An internet marketing specialist or a digital marketing specialist is hired to ensure that the company’s online presence is established and maintained on a constant basis.
Because of the influx of technology in the past decade or so, no organization can expect to stay afloat if it doesn’t get its act together where internet marketing is concerned.
As an internet marketing specialist, you have a great future ahead. All you need is a degree in business (preferably tilting towards technology) and a will to work relentlessly.
If you have had some experience working as a digital or internet marketing agent, you are in luck, because you will be hired immediately, provided there is a vacancy. What will you be doing? Here is a list:
If you want to truly make a good impression on the hiring manager, pay special attention when writing a resume for an internet marketing specialist position.
The following resume sample will help you:
Internet Marketing Specialist Resume Sample
49 Gleneagle Road
Blaine, WA 48902
timburn @ email .com
INTERNET MARKETING SPECIALIST
Results-focused Internet Marketing Specialist with 7 years of success maintaining and performing routine content updates on websites using predefined content management systems. An open-minded and visionary individual who is well-liked by team members and supervisors. Excel in developing and optimizing landing pages using multivariate testing methodologies.
• Highly experienced in executing drip marketing programs by making good use of marketing automation software
• Focused on executing online marketing strategies, including email marketing, online analytics, and landing page maintenance
• Unmatched ability to develop and maintain an effective social media presence through creating media profiles on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
– SEO / SEM – Google Analytics
– Keyword Density – Online Advertising Campaigns
– Power Broker Liaison – Email Campaigns
– Digital Programs Execution – PPC Performance Improvement
– Drip Marketing Programs – Social Media Presence
– Campaign Optimization – Webinar Program Support
Internet Marketing Specialist
First Scribe, Blaine, WA
11/2019 – Present
• Consolidate the company’s online presence through effective digital marketing activities, spanning 4 months.
• Introduce the company to the concepts of SEO/SEM, resulting in the writers creating effective content for the website.
• Plan and execute unique marketing strategies for websites using online marketing channels including SEO, local optimization, content creation, and social media initiatives.
• Perform site optimization to increase conversions and help improve user engagement.
• Manage the online presence of the company and its brands and participate in the definition and implementation of enhancements.
• Develop and implement SEO content strategies for copywriting teams and manage both SEO and PPC campaigns.
Online Marketing Specialist
POIN, Blaine, WA
6/2017 – 11/2019
• Trained a group of interns in using Google Adwords, Raven Tools, and SFDC to measure the growth and effectiveness of PPC.
• Recommended several areas of improvement for campaign performance, resulting in a more profound internet campaign.
• Managed email marketing campaigns.
• Optimized web content for keywords in relation to clients’ products and services.
• Supported webinar programs to ensure increased lead qualification, education, and awareness.
• Assisted marketing managers by providing support in creating web analytic reports, paid searches, and other online marketing initiatives.
• Established an effective presence on social media sites and monitor the company’s online reputation.
Internet Marketing Agent
Watchfire Signs, Blaine, WA
2/2014 – 5/2017
• Assisted in creating and implementing online marketing strategies to keep the company’s name afloat in the market.
• Created and maintained social media accounts/profiles on sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
• Identified, contacted, and recruited potential clients by performing a series of internet-related searches and follow-ups.
• Researched and analyzed internet sales and advertising trends and provided feedback to the supervisor.
• Evaluated emerging technologies and provided input into how they can be used to optimize a brand or a company name over the internet.
Master of Business Administration
Washington State University, Blaine, WA – 2009
Major: Digital Marketing
Bachelor of Science in Marketing
City Community College, Blaine, WA – 2007
Member – National Society of Marketing Professionals
Internet Marketing Specialist Job Description• Determine the company’s requirements for presence over the internet and create and implement strategies to meet these requirements.
• Determine online marketing strategies including website and landing page maintenance, SEO/SEM, email marketing, and online analytics.
• Maintain and perform routine content updates using predefined content management systems.
• Develop, manage and design layouts of communications, including newsletters, event support materials, and online brochures.
• Use PPC strategies to increase qualified leads for specific market segments.
• Manage online project requests to ensure that clients’ expectations are met.
• Plan and execute conversion tests and ensure that all associated experiments are measured appropriately.
• Evaluate end-to-end user experience across multiple channels and client touchpoints.
• Provide thought leadership and perspective for adopting emerging technologies where appropriate and relevant.
• Develop and execute pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaigns and create internet ads according to instructions from the client.
• Establish and maintain the company’s online presence through profiles such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
• Monitor the company’s reputation by approving or deleting negative comments and highlighting and encouraging positive ones.
• Drive traffic to websites and ensure that related content appears high on search rankings.