Are you applying for a records-keeping position?
Well, you might consider including a cover letter with your job application.
All employers these days expect a cover letter along with job applications even if they have not demanded one.
The organization is the key to success in any records keeper position; therefore your cover letter must communicate an orientation towards categorization and orderliness.
In order to make your cover letter appealing to the target employer, format it effectively by showcasing the specific expertise demanded in the job advertisement. See the example below to get ideas.
Records Keeper Cover Letter Sample
Columbus, OH 85443
January 25, 2023
Mr. James Edward, Director
55 Yorker Towers
Columbus, OH 85443
Dear Mr. Edward:
It is with deep interest and enthusiasm that I am applying for the position of records keeper with Hailey Enterprises. It has long been my dream to work with a top-class organization such as yours and utilize my records management expertise and skills in electronic data entry fruitfully for the company and its various clients as required.
I offer 5+ years of experience in the capacity of a records keeper. On viewing my attached resume, you will discover that my skills render me a perfect candidate for the position:
- Skilled in managing clients’ electronic records and retrieving the same as and when needed.
- Matchless expertise in maintaining individual case files and referrals.
- Fast typing speed, with the ability to organize data categorically in a readily retrievable manner.
- Advanced level skills in MS office suite, internet, e-mail, and web searches.
- A responsible attitude towards client confidentiality coupled with in-depth awareness regarding the delicate nature of confidentiality issues.
- Ability to sum up service charges and process financial claims effectively.
I can define my competencies more profoundly if I know the demands and expectations of the employer. May I suggest a meeting with you? I will contact your office next week to follow up and, hopefully, schedule an interview.
Thank you for your time and consideration.