Are you applying for a records keeping position?
Well, you might consider including a cover letter with your job application.
All employers these days expect a cover letter along with job applications even if they have not demanded one.
The organization is the key to success in any records keeper position; therefore your cover letter must communicate an orientation towards categorization and orderliness.
In order to make your cover letter appealing to the target employer, format it effectively via showcasing the specific expertise demanded in the job advertisement.
Objective based cover letter formats using tables and headings are prevalent these days.
Records Keeper Cover Letter Sample
90 Joy Lane, Columbus, OH 85443 | (005) 666-7777 | [Email]
March 7, 2018
Mr. James Edward, Director
55 Yorker Towers
Columbus, OH 85443
Dear Mr. Edward:
It is with deep interest and enthusiasm that I apply for the position as a records keeper with Hailey Enterprises. It has long been my dream to work with a top class organization such as yours and utilize my records management expertise and skills in electronic data entry fruitfully for the company and its various clients as required.
In the capacity of a records keeper, I offer 5+ years of experience in the field, along with the following expertise:
• Electronic data Entry and record retrieval: Particularly useful in managing client’s electronic record and retrieving the same as and when needed.
• File Maintenance: Matchless expertise in maintaining individual case files and referrals.
• Clerical Expertise: Fast typing speed, with the ability to organize data categorically in a readily retrievable manner.
• Knowledge of Computers: Advanced level skills in MS office suite, internet, e-mail and web searches.
• Understanding of client confidentiality: A responsible attitude towards client confidentiality coupled with in-depth awareness regarding the delicate nature of confidentiality issue.
• Expertise in calculating service charges and generating bills accordingly: Demonstrated ability to sum up service charges and process financial claims effectively.
On viewing my attached resume, you will discover that my skills render me a perfect candidate for the position.
I work more productively if I know the demands and expectations of my employer better, in light of which, may I suggest a meeting with you? I will contact your office next week to schedule an interview.
Thank you for your time and consideration.