An objective statement for a Desktop Support Analyst Resume is basically an offer statement made on behalf of the candidate, stating the expertise that he or she intends to utilize in favor of the hiring company. Objectives used to be an integral part of each and every resume until recent past, however, now these are limited to entry level and career change resumes.
If you wish to create an objective for your resume as a desktop support analyst, it is highly recommended that you go through some sample objectives first and familiarize yourself with popular objective writing styles. Once you get the general idea, research into the target potential organization and then form your objective. In case you wish to mention some of your core competencies in the objective, you need to find out the most desirable competencies and include those in your objective.
Sample Objectives for Desktop Support Analyst Resume
The most popular desktop support analyst objectives these days are those written in a summary like manner. Such objectives are safe to use incase the potential employer prefers seeing a summary rather than an objective on top of the resume. A summary format objective has all elements of a regular profile summary, in addition to a mention of the exact position being sought as in a typical objective statement. View the following samples in this regard.
• Creative and logical desktop support analyst with 5+ years of experience in the IT support field. Seeking to join the winning team of IT specialists at XYZ Company in similar capacity.
• A skilled and trained desktop support analyst, seeking work with National Computing Group. Core competencies include network management, software troubleshooting and anti malware maintenance.
If your resume is a skills focused one, and you intend to land maximum attention of the employer onto the skills section, then it is a better choice to stick with the simple, one or two liner basic objective format. Some examples of the same follow for the position of a desktop support analyst position.
• Seeking work as a desktop support analyst with Cambridge Associates LLC. Offers expertise in windows troubleshooting issues, networking set up and general system maintenance. Special talent for preparing SOPs for IT policies and guidelines.
• To secure a support analyst job at a progressive organization where expertise in determining the appropriate resolution path can come in handy. Well versed in resolving issues and tickets with the highest standard of service and support
Experts highly recommend and encourage the use of creative objectives. Since an objective is typically the foremost section of the resume, if the objective is catchy, it will naturally buy the candidate a winning first impression which will subsequently play an important role in short listing of the candidate.
• A time tested desktop hardware and software troubleshooting guru seeking work in capacity of a desktop support analyst with SpectraForce Technologies.
Last updated on