One of the most challenging parts of writing a resume is constructing the summary.
This part is the beginning of the document, and since it’s a fact that the opening of any document decides its destiny, we have to make sure that the resume summary convinces the hiring manager to keep reading.
There is always a lot of speculation going on about what a resume summary should hold in terms of information. But to find this out, one needs to know exactly what the summary is written for. It is a tool to communicate to a prospective employer that you are indeed the best choice to hire, due to the several spot-on skills that you possess.
So basically, the resume summary is all about skills and abilities that an individual possesses. When writing one, you have to make sure that the information which you edict is the information that a prospective employer wants to see. And the best way of finding this out is by going through the job description in the advertisement to which you are responding.
If you are still stumped about what to write in your resume summary, have a look at the following sample statements to gain ideas:
Logistics Coordinator Profile / Summary Examples
• Highly organized logistics coordinator with over 4 years of experience in coordinating and monitoring supply chain operations. Demonstrated ability to utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures, and handle inward and outward shipments, according to the specifics of the company.
• Logistics coordinator, with extensive experience in planning and tracking shipments, and ascertaining that shipments reach the correct destinations. Highly proficient in creating and maintaining effective liaison with suppliers, retailers, and customers to achieve profitable deals, and ensure satisfaction.
• Exceptionally talented individual, with 7+ years’ experience working in the logistics arena. Deeply familiar with ensuring quality checks of all shipments, and assisting retailers with product line selection activities.
• Resourceful, competent, and experienced logistics coordinator, with 16+ years of dedicated and well-placed exposure to handling agent liaison, shipments management, and logistics dynamics. Highly adept at organize logistics personnel, and oversee their work to ensure delivery of exceptional services to clients and retailers.
• Logistics coordinator, boasting of 6 years of experience in thoroughly examining shipment contents, recording shipment data, determining routes to destinations, and ascertaining that the dynamics of all shipments are correctly optimized. Effectively able to rectify problems such as inconsistencies and damages, by following company protocols and procedure