Warehouses need any number of personnel to handle the ins and outs of its work. This is where logistics coordinators come in!
They manage a warehouse’s need for shipment management and packaging as well depending on its own specific need. They coordinate with different departments to make sure that all logistics work is done in a manner that will facilitate the warehouse’s work.
Logistics coordinators usually make the first point of contact for customers and maintain onsite support communication with suppliers.
If you are cut out for this type of work, you may need the services of a resume that will help you apply for this position. Here is a sample you can use!
Logistics Coordinator Resume Example
1002 Hunters Drive ■ Virginia Beach, VA 78393 ■ Cell: (000) 999-9439 ■ Email
Highly stimulated and enthusiastic individual with 9+ years of experience working in warehouse environment. Hands-on experience in managing and tracking shipments and providing customers with advice and shipment alternatives. Appropriately manages documentation and billing issues. A team-player who is recognized for providing exceptional customer service.
|• Attention to detail||• Negotiation||• Project completion|
|• Goods transportation||• Documentation||• Shipment issues resolution|
|• Workplace safety||• Sanitization||• Facilitation|
|• Multitasking||• Relationships development||• Physical stamina|
|• Computer: Word and Excel||• Imitativeness||• Creative problem-solving|
• Accounting principles • Personal services processes • CRM ticketing
DHL, Virginia Drive, VA 2013 – Present
• Act as the main point of customer contact
• Manage liaison with suppliers and origin stations
• Provide shipment information to customers
• Liaison with different departments within the company to facilitate shipments
• Assist in tracking shipments and providing alternative information
• Provide transportation information and manage billing information
• Manage quality control by ensuring that all shipped orders are in working condition
USPS, Virginia Drive, VA 2008 – 2013
• Assisted in preparing shipment documentation
• Assisted in maintaining contact with suppliers and other agents
• Interfaced with customers as directed
• Assisted customers in tracking shipments
• Assisted in billing management and receipts preparation
High School Diploma 2007
ABC School, Virginia Beach, VA
• Exceptional customer service orientation
• Good communication skills
• Passion for succeeding
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills