When applying for a logistics coordinator position, make sure that the achievements section in your resume is appropriately developed. For this, you will need first to gather information.
Specifically, logistics coordinator achievements will include results such as, “Implemented a shipment system that was 50% more efficient than the one before.” Or “Increased quality metrics, hence, decreasing quality control issues.” And so on.
Whatever you have contributed in a previous role in terms of percentages and numbers can be an achievement.
But make sure that you do not confuse your skills with accomplishments.
A logistics coordinator skill is an ability to do something amazing – a success or achievement is a result of possessing that skill.
It is important to realize that the achievements section of a logistics coordinator resume must hold solid information. And this is only possible if you have kept track of your past accomplishments.
Here are a few examples:
Related: Logistics Coordinator Cover Letter
Logistics Coordinator Achievements and Accomplishments for Resume
- Successfully replaced the old logistics management system with a new one; as a result, increased efficiency by 65%
- Implemented a shipping facilitation system. Decreased shipping time by 55%.
- Introduced a staff scheduling plan, thereby, decreased inefficiencies in information dissemination.
- Devised a unique warehouse inventory system, designed especially to keep stock at optimum levels.
- Oversaw the implementation of a novel logistics system, considered the most successful module implementation in 10 years.
- Singlehandedly planned and prepared 10 shipment loads, on a particularly busy day at work.
- Brought a less expensive supplier on board; as a result, reduced costs by 25%.
- Applied a freight calculation system, hence, decreased calculation time by 75%.
- Streamlined shipping and transportation procedures, as a result, received high commendation from the management.
- Utilized logistics information technology, thereby, optimized logistics procedures.
- Trained logistics staff including pickers, and delivery drivers as part of their induction program.
- Introduced a supplier liaison system, considered more efficient than the one already being followed.
- Implemented a shipment tracking system, consequently, decreased tracking time by 75%.
- Boosted all logistics procedures, making them more viable than before.
- Won ‘Employee of the Year Award’ owing to excellent contribution to warehouse processes.
- Promoted to the position of a logistics coordinator, after only 6 months in a logistics officer role.
- Simultaneously oversaw the work of 5 logistics teams, ensuring that all were handled within provided timelines.