A General Laborer performs manual and physical duties at the employer’s premise, construction sites, workplace or plant. They perform various tasks such as minor repairs, floor repairing, and cleaning and sanitation.
In a general laborer cover letter, you should emphasize on your physical stamina and technical skills which will help you perform the assigned tasks successfully within a limited period of time.
The following example will help you build a good cover letter for your general laborer resume.
General Laborer Cover Letter Sample
856 Maple Street
Long Beach, MS 30121
robert @ email . com
December 29, 2017
Mr. Harold Weber
658 Sunshine Road
Long Beach, MS 32399
Dear Mr. Weber:
I am writing in response to your job posting for a General Laborer. I feel confident that I am the best contender for this job because I am the jack of all trades. And these claims are not hollow ones as I have proven myself to be a hardworking and methodical individual who can perform general labor work in a timely and effective manner.
My potential can be measured by my following talents:
• Demonstrated ability to repair electrical faults and plumbing/air-conditioning systems.
• Highly skilled in maintaining and repairing machines and equipment.
• Special talent for inspecting and diagnosing problems and figuring out the best solution to correct them.
• Competent at cleaning and sanitizing buildings and properties.
• Hands-on experience assisting skilled professionals in performing their work.
• Able to direct and control traffic on construction sites.
My great communication skills and teamwork ability is commended by supervisors. The attached resume details my talents and skills.
In a personal meeting with you, I will be able to articulate my abilities as a general laborer in a more profound manner. I will call your office after few days to arrange an interview date and time. In the interim, I can be contacted at (000) 121-8542.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Last updated on