General Laborer performs manual and physical tasks at the employer’s premises, construction sites, workplace, or factories.
They perform various tasks such as minor repairs, floor repairing, and cleaning and sanitation.
In order to apply for a general laborer job, you will be required to write a cover letter.
In your cover letter, you should emphasize your physical stamina and technical skills that will help you perform the assigned tasks successfully within a limited period.
The following example will help you build a good cover letter for your general laborer resume.
Best Cover Letter Example for General Laborer Position
856 Maple Street
Long Beach, MS 30121
April 25, 2022
Mr. Harold Weber
658 Sunshine Road
Long Beach, MS 32399
Dear Mr. Weber:
I am writing in response to your job posting for a General Laborer at Copart Inc. As I am the jack of all trades, I feel confident that I am the best contender for this job. As a hardworking and methodical individual who can perform general labor work in a timely and effective manner, I am ready to contribute to your bottom line.
My potential can be measured by my following talents:
- Demonstrated ability to repair electrical faults and plumbing/air-conditioning systems.
- Highly skilled in maintaining and repairing machines and equipment.
- A special knack for inspecting and diagnosing problems and figuring out the best solution to correct them.
- Competent at cleaning and sanitizing buildings and properties.
- Hands-on experience in assisting skilled professionals in performing their work.
- Able to direct and control traffic on construction sites.
Throughout my career, my supervisors commend my exceptional communication skills and teamwork ability. The attached resume details my talents and skills.
In an in-person meeting with you, I will be able to articulate my abilities as a general laborer in a more profound manner. I will call your office after a few days to arrange an interview date and time. In the interim, I can be contacted at (000) 121-8542.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
See also: Sample Cover Letter for General Laborer