1. What is the one thing that you absolutely love about working as a concrete laborer?
I am an outdoors person, and the fact that I get to do my dream job in an environment of my own choice is one of the main reasons for me loving this work.
2. Do the changing weather conditions, or extreme ones, bother you?
Not at all. I understand that working as a concrete laborer means that you have to take inclement and extreme weather conditions in stride, and I don’t mind either, even a bit.
3. What duties have you performed in the role of a concrete laborer in the past?
As a concrete laborer, I have been actively involved in a lot of work activities, including clearing and preparing workspaces, digging trenches and holes as instructed, operating tools and equipment to handle project modules, building and erecting structures and foundations, and handling mixing and pouring of concrete mixtures.
4. What skills do you possess which make you an excellent person to hire as a concrete laborer?
I am a pro at whatever I am assigned to do, simply because I take the time to learn, and then apply my expertise. As someone who has worked in this capacity for over 7 years, I am sure that my expertise is polished enough for your use. Moreover, I am physically dexterous, and can handle physically demanding work, including lifting, and hauling heavy objects. The best reason is that I know all there is to know about concrete construction.
5. How would you rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the highest), as far as experience is concerned?
As far as experience in a similar organization as yours is concerned, I give myself a 9!
6. What has been the most challenging event in your work till now?
I was recently commissioned to work on a project that was much too widely-spread for the number of people working on it. The logistics were almost impossible, which is why the speed was also compromised. However, I took matters into my own hand, sorted out the logistics, and managed to get the project to be completed well within the timeframe provided for it.