An employer-focused resume is a golden key to winning an interview in today’s job market.
Due to the great imbalance between the available positions and the number of qualified individuals, the recruiters naturally only consider those resumes that portray the exact skills they need for a specimen processor position.
Career experts recommend tailoring the resume each time one applies for the same position.
Every company has differential expectations from the same position and a targeted resume must take those into consideration in order to gain the hiring manager’s attention.
Specimen Processor Resume Sample
760 Inky lane, Arcadia, CA 76443
fiona @ email . com
Extroverted, dependable specimen processor with 12+ years of hands-on experience in lab-based specimen analysis. Thorough understanding of laboratory quality assurance policies and expertise in chemical and composition analysis.
• Expert in phlebotomy and specimen analysis
• Familiar with clinical laboratory settings and associated protocols
• Well-versed in phlebotomy-related clerical duties
• Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot sample analysis result discrepancies
• Committed to adhering to quality assurance policies and practices
- Sample Drawing
- GCP guidelines
- Hazardous chemicals handling
- MVH Testing
ACCURATE LABS, Arcadia, CA
June 2015 – Present
• Prepare, arrange, and label specimens before lab testing
• Draw blood samples if necessary
• Forwarded accurate analysis reports to the internal testing zones timely
• Conducted all in-house chemical testing as and when needed
• Trained a team of five new inductees regarding safe lab practices and quality assurance protocols
• Introduced Bacteriological procedures in the lab, including AFB smear
• Implemented a digital reporting software-based system and reduced the report printing cost and time by 10%
AAA LABORATORY, Arcadia, CA
Mar 2007 – May 2015
• Operated the laboratory computer system and updated the status of ongoing lab tests on the software
• Retrieved lab test reports as and when needed
• Conducted all lab tests including urinalysis, parasitological tests, hematological studies, and analysis related to serology and microbiology
• Implemented IP procedures effectively in the laboratory
BS in Medical Laboratory Sciences
HIGHLAND UNIVERSITY, Arcadia, CA