When you write a phlebotomist cover letter with no prior experience in hand, make sure you highlight all the skills that are required by a specific prospective employer.
Remember that every career begins as a fresh candidate and getting the first job takes extraordinarily well presentation of your skills and abilities rather than experience.
In your letter, don’t forget to emphasize on your certifications and relevant courses for a better chance of being selected for an interview.
You can use the sample below as a reference to help building a good cover letter for entry level phlebotomist resume.
2101 N. Waldron, Hutchinson, KS 67502
Cellular: (210) 000-6541, Email: andrea.s @ email . com
June 2, 2015
Mr. Matthew Carey
3901 Rainbow Boulevard
Kansas City, KS 66160-7220
Dear Mr. Carey:
I am writing to apply for the position of a Junior Phlebotomist currently available at Clinical Laboratory of Kansas Hospital. My training and certification in Phlebotomy coupled with my ability to perform complex laboratory procedures make me a perfect candidate for this position.The quality services you provide to your patients and students alike, has always kept my perception of Kansas Hospital higher than any other medical center in town.
As indicated in the enclosed resume, I possess strong skills to perform necessary tasks as a Phlebotomist:
• Demonstrated ability to carry out arterial, capillary and venipunctures for medical purposes on patients including pediatrics
• Professionally trained in appropriately and accurately identifying, labeling blood specimen
• Hands-on experience in setting up and operating automated plasma-pheresis machines
• Familiar with blood collector equipment and infection control methods
• Thorough understanding of medical terminology
• Outstanding patient servicing ability pedestal on empathetic and compassionate conduct
Offering you a combination of the essential skills, complying with your requirements by having an ASCP registration and Phlebotomy Certification, I look forward to meeting with you to discuss this in detail. I will call your office after few days to follow up and set up a date of interview. Meanwhile, you can contact me on the contact numbers provided above.
Thank you for your time and consideration.