A technical support resume must showcase your technical skills in an optimized manner. A comprehensive performance summary followed by a bullet section featuring your technical expertise usually does the trick.
While writing the professional experience section, it is essential to highlight professional results.
Instead of focusing on your responsibilities too much, use the space to communicate your accomplishments in the field.
Accomplishments have a more significant impact when they are measurable. Try to quantify them. Give the employer some figures.
Many employers are using keywords search method for initial scans of resumes.
A resume that contains the right amount of industry-specific and employer-centered keywords has much weight in today’s job market.
Incorporate the words the employer has used in the advertisement since these are most likely to be included in the automatic key terms search.
Technical Support Specialist Resume Example
780 Green Meadows, Phoenix, AZ 59002
Methodical, precise, and systematic technical support specialist with 7+ years of hands-on experience in providing unparalleled technical support to clients. Skilled in system potential evaluation, testing of new programs, and STS systems integration.
– Metric Analysis
– OS Windows, Mac, and Linux
– SQL Programming and Troubleshooting
– PMR Management
– Program Support Plans
– Systems Configuration
– Software Management
– Program Management
– Desktop Assistance and Administration
– Programmatic Data Files Maintenance
Technical Support Specialist
First Energy Corp. Phoenix, AZ
Implemented software ticketing through Sys-Aid that reduced overall customer complaints up to 50% by proactively detecting and preventing system crash-downs. Updated 50+ systems single-handedly to windows eight as per company requirement.
• Remained fully updated on new soft products issued by First Energy and upsold each new launch massively by referring it to prospective clients and assisting them in setting up and utilizing the product to the fullest
• Presented technical information.
• Suggested strategies for process improvement.
• Tuned database performance.
• Maintained system capability by testing computer components.
Help Desk Technician
SAFE NET, Phoenix, AZ
Enhanced a client company’s data integration process by 70% by implementing effective link analysis strategies. Develop a channel for software applications support and initiated an online help desk on the server to facilitate clients.
• Maintained user accounts
• Created metric reports
• Performed bulk data handling
• Processed query verifications
• Troubleshoot client issues
• Managed APIs for social media platforms
BS in Computer Science
THE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, Phoenix, AZ, 2006
“I am a technically strong individual with a special ability to resolve complex problems.”