Creating a resume for IT analyst position is not a difficult task, however taking it from the acceptable to the exceptional level demands brains.
Experts believe that one needs to develop several targeted versions of a master resume these days in order to succeed in a job hunt.
How to Write an IT Analyst Resume?
• In order to build a compelling IT Analyst resume, find out the specific firm’s needs in IT analysis and advisory
• Prepare a list of your skills and core competencies.
• Now convey these skills in order of priority in your resume.
• Make sure your profile summary talks directly to the company’s needs since this is the first thing the prospective employer will come across.
See also: IT Analyst Cover Letter
IT Analyst Resume Sample
344 Indigo Ave, Plano, TX 56003
harold . gates @ email . com
IT ANALYST ~ 6 YEARS
Highly motivated and intellectually aggressive IT Analyst with diverse experience in program designing, project development, and database management. Detail-oriented individual, competent in data modeling, archival backup, and virtualization technology. Outgoing personality with a helpful attitude, expert in troubleshooting networking issues and debugging systems while ensuring data integrity.
|– Lifecycle Development
– Database Management
– Client Server Applications
– Infrastructure Design
– Systems Audit
– System Debugging
|– Program Coding
– Data Modeling
– Disaster Recovery
– Feasibility Analysis
– System Configuration
• Languages: JAVA, Html, SQL, C++
• Software: SAS, Quick Job, D2D, IMS
DELOITTE, Plano, TX | 6/2012 – Present
• Identify and rectify a crucial problem in an application, saving the company from a loss of $4M
• Integrate various high volume complex software infrastructure based data into one customer-friendly application and reduced data retrieval time by 40%
Audit the system regularly and remove any potential data security gaps
• Ensure that the network system management’s needs are met
• Provide database development and management services, project lifecycle monitoring and application programming support to clients
HORIZON TECHNOLOGIES, Plano, TX | 3/2009 – 5/2012
• Configured and installed 45+ new PCs singlehandedly at the newly renovated unit in 2 days during the holiday season
• Debugged a severely infected system recovering essential data files worth great importance to the client
• Conducted routine backups and assisted in crisis recovery
• Maintained customer user interface and database systems
• Installed and configured new and formatted systems to suit the customer’s needs
BS in Information Technology
Some Technical College, Plano, TX – 2009