A well-defined career objective that tops your fraud investigator resume pretty much sets the tone for what’s to come.
This section also briefly communicates the core competencies you offer to the position at hand.
1. Meaningful content: No matter how tempted you may be, never stuff your resume objective section with meaningless clichés. An objective is a relatively short section and space is pretty valuable when it comes to resume writing. So make sure you include only relevant information in the objective.
2. Include specifics: A high impact objective is clear and specific. It should, therefore, communicate the position you are seeking along with all its details; whether it’s a full time or part time position along with your key strengths.
3. Summary type objective: Although most employers and hiring managers prefer reading a profile summary instead of resume objective these days, yet the situation sometimes calls for an objective statement; in such a case it is advisable to phrase your objective like a short profile summary and incorporate some position specific adjectives into the section as well.
Fraud Investigator Resume Objective Examples
• Intellectually aggressive and detail-oriented Fraud Investigator, looking for a similar position with ABC Insurance. Bringing proven skills in fraud identification, field assignments, and evidence compilation. Adept at preparing prosecution packages and restitution proposals in light of the conducted investigation.
• Competent, seasoned financial Fraud Investigator, seeking a challenging position with Everest Insurance. Bringing 5+ years’ hands-on experience in prioritizing and managing large caseload commendably, suspect interrogation, financial auditing, and monetary policy reviewing.
• Skillful and analytical minded Fraud Investigator eager to work for NCI. Discreet and reflective professional with track record of identifying and resolving different cases of money laundering, unfair insurance claiming and abuse of financial resources. Well versed in fraud case investigation, evidence gathering, and report issuance.
• A challenging position as a Fraud Investigator with the Cubic Corporation that could utilize my acquired skills in identifying and handling suspicious or problematic insurance claims, financial fraud cases, and financial policy breach.
• To attain a full-time Fraud Investigator position with NCI Information Systems. Offering deep expertise in conducting fair, unbiased and thorough investigations in response to allegations of fraud, financial waste or abuse committed against the firm.
• To put my refined fraud investigation skills and ability to synthesize fraud data to yield comprehensive reports promptly to the productive use of Yale insurance company in the capacity of a Fraud Investigator.
Last updated on