A software intern resume facilitates the employer to know about your present level of expertise.
In fact, this document helps them to figure out the skills that you have developed through your education and relevant projects.
How to Write a Software Intern Resume?
- Focus on your software development skills as well as technological knowledge.
- Emphasize your relevant educational background that you will be able to use during the internship.
- The length of your resume should not exceed one page.
Given these points, the following sample software intern resume will give you a clear idea of how to write a winning resume.
Feel free to modify this sample as per your needs.
See also: Software Engineer Intern Resume Sample
Software Intern Resume Example
31 8th Street, New York, NY 69877
Committed to contributing to the ongoing success of the company.
Seeking a position as a Software Engineering Intern with Innovation LLC utilizing exceptional software engineering skills as well as experiences gained through relevant education and projects.
• Operating Systems: Linux, Windows and AIX operating systems
• Programming Languages: Java, J2EE, C#, and VB.NET
• Database: Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server
• Mobile Development: iOS, Android
Pursuing a BS Degree in Software Engineering
The City College of New York, New York, NY
Software Engineering Intern
Crowdtap, New York, NY | Jan 2019 – May 2019
• Learned different technologies by working with experienced software engineers
• Designed, built and tested the core components of the platform
• Investigated solutions to platform requirements
• Designed and developed solutions for top customer issues
• Assisted in tools creation, to improve supportability
[Give details of your relevant projects here]
• Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Able to think out of the box in order to get things done.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong desire to learn new technologies.