What an insurance appraiser’s resume looks like at first glance decides the future of the applicant.
For instance, a resume that is difficult to read will not be read – it is as simple as that.
Of course, one that is easy to navigate and possesses important information regarding an insurance appraiser’s ability to handle work processes effectively will be given due consideration.
When writing a resume for an insurance appraiser position, focus on what you have to offer.
For example, your knowledge of determining whether insurance payments must be made or not should be highlighted.
See also: Insurance Appraiser Cover Letter Sample
Sample Resume for Insurance Appraiser Position
• Insurance appraiser, with 11 years of experience in analyzing statistical data, such as mortality, accident, sickness, and disability.
• Thoroughly inspected 4 insurance claims cases, as a result, determined fraud in all of them.
• Implemented a cost estimation system, hence, decreasing cost calculation time by 50%.
• Introduced a property inspection system, thereby, reducing investigation time by 65%.
• Handled 12 claims at the same time, owing to a particularly busy work bout, all of which were resolved within provided timelines.
- Damage Appraising
- Cost Estimation
- Repair Review
- Forms Preparation
- Disagreement Handling
- Agreement Development
- Payment Assurance
- Claims Handling
- Fraud Determination
- Value Determination
EXL, Omaha, NE
2018 – Present
• Inspect properties such as automobiles and homes in order to determine rightful claims.
• Check individual items to figure out the extent of the damage.
• Visit the scene of accidents to examine bodies.
• Take pictures of damaged items.
• Interview claimants to determine how the damage occurred.
• Create estimates for parts and labor.
• Provide clients with information on payouts and copays.
• File photographs and insurance claim forms in order to expedite payment processes.
• Determine fraud claims by thoroughly checking all aspects.
• Refer claims to insurance investigators if fraud is suspected.
• Create and maintain records of all insurance files and documents.
Park Insurance Company, Omaha, NE
2011 – 2018
• Assisted appraisers in performing inspections.
• Made notes of all inspections.
• Created file dockets for each insurance claim case.
• Obtained and stored evidence, such as photographs.
• Supported estimates calculation processes.
High School Diploma
St. Peter’s High School, Omaha, NE