When crafting a Technical Recruiter resume, it’s hard to think of yourself from the perspective of a prospective employer.
With our Technical Recruiter resume sample, you can learn how to adjust your mindset as per the employer’s needs to create a memorable impression.
Look at the following, professionally built resume for a technical recruiter:
See also: Technical Recruiter Cover Letter
Technical Recruiter Resume Sample
635 Maple Road, Lee, NH 36473
mikes @ email . com
Human resource professional with extensive experience in technical recruiting. Strong track record in the strategic and operational management of people with a solid ability to engage and collaborate effectively with senior level management.
• Functional knowledge of executing tactical sourcing strategies to generate candidate flow.
• Proficient in using and deriving results from applicant tracking systems.
• Comprehensive know-how of analyzing candidates and building a full lifecycle of recruiting processes.
• Skilled at collaborating with hiring managers to understand and act upon hiring needs and team goals.
– Interview facilitation
– Social media
– Talent acquisition
– Interview processes
– Pipeline development
– Sourcing strategies
– Progress insight
– Systems integration
• Created a passive candidate pool that saved the company $10,000 from the advertising pool.
• Hired and trained 15 software engineers in 3 months for a project with extremely tight deadlines.
• Designed and implemented a test screening process, which incorporated programming languages, web technologies, software development processes, and emerging technologies.
• Developed effective working relationships with an impressive range of placement agencies, colleges, and technical schools.
EOIR Technologies, Lee, NH | 2014-present
• Determine the need for manpower for designated projects
• Meet with hiring managers to determine the scope
• Look for sources such as candidate pools and archives
• Select candidates based on their technical knowledge and experience
• Arrange for calls to be made to selected candidates to call them in for interviews
• Write job descriptions and match applicants from job postings to determine close matches
• Perform phone screens and meet applicants in person
• Interview candidates to determine if they are qualified enough for the job
• Facilitate meetings between hiring managers and candidates and maintain self as an active member of the interview
• Screen shortlisted candidates and makes arrangements for further interview
• Inform selected candidates of the company’s decision to hire them
• Induct new hires by providing them with company information and job description
• Assist in training new hires for their specific jobs
• Create and maintain liaison with external recruiting agencies and educational institutions
Technical Recruitment Assistant
AgilOne, Lee, NH | 2012-2014
• Assisted in maintaining databases of possible technical recruits
• Coordinated efforts to contact candidates for telephone and personal interviews
• Provided information regarding interview procedures interviewers
• Assisted in setting up interview rooms and materials
• Provide training support for newly hired employees
BS Degree in Human Resources
CITY UNIVERSITY, Lee, NH – 2012