A human resource department of any company needs to utilize the services of many people in order to make it run smoothly.
Every employee has a different role and each role has great significance.
This is also true of an HR administrator’s work who handles all administrative aspects of human resource activities within the department.
HR administrators are responsible for providing administrative support to a human resource department.
They handle general administration and ad-hoc duties along with employee communications, recruitment and business support.
To work as an HR administrator, one needs to possess a degree in business.
People who would like to apply for this position may take ideas from the following resume sample to write their own.
Recommended: HR Administrator Cover Letter
Sample Resume for HR Administrator Position
8 Kanza Drive, Topeka, KS 70147
Upbeat, success-driven human resources professional with five years of progressive experience in diverse administrative roles. Strong track record of strategic and operational management of employees targeted at achieving business objectives. Expertise encompasses operational services, performance management, recruitment and employee relations.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS AN HR ADMINISTRATOR
- Operated a complex screening system that automatically isolated suitable candidates for a given job description
- Introduced an evaluation system to gauge performance improvement across various business activities based on employee performance
- Conducted several seminars for new employees as part of the induction and integration process of the company
- Initiated a collating directive which resulted in handling payroll systems in an effective and efficient manner
HR Administrator| 2015 – Present
LifeStream, Topeka, KS
• Handle HR related documentation and records
• Act as the first point of contact for all human resource related activities
• Assist human resource managers during recruitment and induction procedures
• Create and maintain liaison with external recruitment agencies
• Coordinate in-house training activities and track training sessions
• Assist HR in performing background checks and reviewing references
• Coordinate interviews and direct applications to the right channels
HR Assistant | 2009 – 2015
Sears Holdings, Topeka, KS
• Provided support to the recruitment and induction processes
• Handled personnel records and labor relations
• Performed job evaluations and handled benefits administration procedures
• Assisted in reviewing and entering data from human resource documentation
• Maintained liaison with prospective candidates
• Arranged interview schedules and followed up on candidates’ responses
MBA, Human Resources Management
Kansas State University, Topeka, KS
✔ New-hire paperwork
✔ Compensation calculation
✔ Confidentiality maintenance
✔ Advertisements handling
✔ Performance review
✔ Payroll processing
✔ Interviews conduction
✔ Bills auditing
✔ Background checking
✔ Recruitment supervision
✔ HR policies enforcement
- HR Confluence and SharePoint
- HRIS System
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Applicant Tracking System