A church administrator’s resume should focus on what you can offer in terms of administrative services, in conjunction with church directives.
Usually, church members are preferred to work as administrators, as pastors and other management individuals know them well.
While writing a resume for a church administrator position, your focus should be on both the religious and administrative ends of the work.
Each section of the resume should highlight what you know about the work.
Making sure that your accomplishments, skills, competencies, and duties in previous roles are highlighted is important.
See also: Church Administrator Cover Letter
Church Administrator Resume Sample
97 Columbus Road, Sparks, NV26834
Religiously inclined individual, with over 5 years of experience working as a Church Administrator. Proven ability to handle church event details, and manage correspondence. Exceptionally talented in sorting and distributing mail, and maintaining pastor’s schedules. Highly competent in coordinating church building use in terms of setting up, cleaning, and security.
• Introduced the idea of creating and maintaining an in-house church directory that successfully reorganized member information.
• Implemented a mail handling system, replacing the inefficient one.
• Singlehandedly produced worship folders for 10 church services, received high commendation from the church management.
• Devised a unique way to reach out to church members through a well-developed weekly newsletter.
• Personal Assistance
• Administrative Processes
• Meetings Handling
• Events Coordination
• Mail Handling
• Inventory Management
• Special Events Oversight
• Accounting and Bookkeeping
• Vendor Relations
• Church Directory Management
• Prayer Participation
• Records Management
Church of Sparks, Sparks, NV | 2017-present
• Provide personal administrative services to pastors
• Handle a wide variety of administrative work such as keeping personal records and managing mail
• Order and stock materials required for church events
• Create and maintain effective liaison with vendors and suppliers
• Handle details of church events such as weddings, funerals, baptisms, and christenings
• Oversee employee payrolls, and implement budgets
• Deposit funds into church accounts, and maintain receipt records
• Maintain sufficient cash flow for church activities
• Establish and maintain relationships with church members
St. Paul’s Church, Sparks, NV | 2015-2017
• Assisted in setting up and breaking down church events, such as masses, baptisms, and christenings
• Provided help with handling member records, maintaining them in a confidential way
• Maintained communication with church members
• Provided church members with information on offered services
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Sparks Business School, Sparks, NV – 2016