Candidates applying for a new housekeeping job often send their old resumes only after updating their work experience.
But updating your experience section isn’t enough.
As the whole resume writing industry has transformed during the past few years. So your resume for housekeeper position must be written on current guidelines.
How to Write a Housekeeper Resume?
Here is what you can do to give your resume a fresh makeover and compete with it as a viable applicant in today’s job market:
- Start your resume using a housekeeper summary statement
- Shorten your experience section as much as possible using more descriptive job titles
- Replace the paragraphs with short bullet points
- Include a quantified and verifiable professional housekeeping accomplishments section
See also: Housekeeper Resume Sample 2
Housekeeper Resume Example
566 North West Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 45663
gabriela . mason @ email . com
Positive attitude | Customer service-oriented
7+ years’ successful track record of delivering exceptional housekeeping services under minimal supervision. Extensive knowledge of modern cleaning methods and chemical cleaners. Superb time management skills and ability to follow instructions accurately. Fluent in English and Spanish.
|• Task Scheduling||• Supplies Replenishment||• Garden Cleaning|
|• Restroom Sanitation||• Communication||• Room Refreshing|
|• Snow Clearing||• Trash Disposal||• Complain Handling|
|• Chemical Cleaning||• Room Service||• Building Maintenance|
ACHIEVEMENTS IN HOUSEKEEPING
- Reduced operational costs by $13k per month through the implementation of cost-effective and energy saving SOPs
- Maintained 5 star standard of housekeeping enhancing customer satisfaction level by 17%
- Earned ‘Employee of the year’ in 2012 and 2014
HOTEL HILTON, Phoenix, AZ ( July 2012 – Present)
- Ensure that a high standard of cleanliness and sanitation
- Schedule duties of custodial staff and supervise their work
- Maintain supplies inventories and replenish the same timely
- Use automatic cleaners and snow clearing equipment effectively
- Attend to the customer calls politely and courteously
- Report and follow-up any building maintenance tasks
LAURIE GROUP OF HOTELS, Phoenix, AZ ( September 2010 – June 2012)
- Collected and disposed-off the garbage from all rooms on a daily basis
- Wiped, mopped and dusted rooms
- Changed linens, replace soiled towels and carried out laundry
- Cleaned the washrooms and stored cleaning materials in a safe manner
- Cleared snow from the parking area using chemical snow cleaners
- Polished furniture and door handles regularly
GED | Some School, Phoenix, AZ | 2010
“I am physically dexterous to perform heavy housekeeping duties.”