In order to build the recruiter’s interest in your home housekeeper resume, use the following format to build yours:
Home Housekeeper Resume Sample
95 E 25th Street, New York, NY 90020
samlew @ email . com
Highly experienced individual, with over 7 years of home housekeeping experience. Exceptionally well-versed in performing a variety of cleaning tasks such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, and polishing. Competent in ensuring that all areas of the home are properly cleaned and maintained according to the owners’ wishes. Able to effectively engage homeowners in conversation to determine their specific requirements for cleaning.
✓ Laundry Assistance
✓ Repair and Maintenance
✓ Equipment Maintenance
✓ Trash Removal
• Cleaned an entire house consisting of 7 bedrooms, and 4 service rooms, within 6 hours, just in time for the owners’ arrival.
• Devised a safe trash removal system, which concentrated on removing both kitchen and bathroom trash, without the fear of contamination.
• Suggested implementation of an inventory system, which resulted in increased efficiency in handling cleaning supplies.
• Successfully babysat 4 infants at the same time, while all 4 sets of parents were away for a family emergency.
Merry Maids, New York, NY
10/2016 – Present
• Clean rooms by performing sweeping and mopping activities, make beds and straighten furniture.
• Sanitize and wash bathrooms, using safe chemical mixtures, and ensure that supplies such as soap and towels are replenished.
• Change bed linen, ensuring that dirty or soiled ones are transported to the laundry area.
• Vacuum carpets and curtain, and wash both on a periodic basis to ensure their cleanliness.
• Perform laundry services and assist with cooking and washing dishes.
• Clean and maintain kitchen and cleaning equipment such as vacuum cleaners, fridges, and ovens.
• Perform thorough home inspections to determine if any additional cleaning and maintenance requirements are evident.
• Create and maintain an inventory of cleaning supplies, run errands such as paying bills and ensure that any major maintenance issues are communicated to homeowners.
Yellowstone Club, New York, NY
2/2009 – 10/2016
• Swept and mopped floors in rooms, hallways, and lobby areas.
• Vacuumed and washed carpets, rugs, and curtains, and ensured that they were reinstalled afterward.
• Ensured that all cleaning and sanitizing liquids were properly and safely put away.
• Sanitize kitchen and bathroom areas and handle trash removal activities.
• Dusted and polished furniture, and ensured that lamps and fans were periodically cleaned.
High School Diploma
St. James High School, New York, NY – 2009