A housekeeper is responsible for creating a clean, comfortable and fully-organized environment for residents, coworkers, and the general public.
Housekeepers working in the healthcare field should follow the required standards for handling, cleaning, disposing, and moving of materials.
Writing a CV or Resume for an entry-level housekeeping position needs lots of time and effort.
In your resume, you should mention your career objective and ability to perform housekeeping tasks efficiently.
You may also add any volunteer, part-time or summer experience you might have.
The following is the best sample resume for an entry level housekeeper with no experience in hand. Feel free to customize this example as per your specific requirements.
Entry Level Housekeeper Resume / CV Sample
546 Example Street, Houston, TX 65555
Enthusiastic and hardworking Housekeeper seeking a position at ABA Company utilizing exceptional physical abilities and superb cleaning skills.
• General Room Cleaning • Laundry
• Wall/Window Washing • Bed Linen Changing
• Kitchen Cleaning • Cabinet Cleaning
• Surface Polishing • Pet Cleanup
• Furniture Dusting • Carpet Vacuuming
High School Diploma – 2019
St. Theresa High School, Houston, TX
Elm Brook Management Company
May 2019 – Sep 2019
• Proactively collected and disposed of waste and trash
• Cleaned and sanitized lavatories, washrooms, and bedrooms
• Replenished supplies
• Carefully moved fixture and furniture such as beds, tables, and chairs
• Perfectly swept, dusted and mopped building floors, walls, and windows
• Inspected designated areas for infection control
• Observed and reported any security breaches and violations
• Assisted the lead housekeeper in all kinds of tasks
• Maintained records and typed reports
• Ability to encourage and inspire coworkers
• Great attention to detail
• Able to manage emergencies and make decisions
• Good numerical ability
• Strong communication and organizational skills
Proficient in MS Office Suite
Excellent references available