The primary purpose of writing a Restaurant Floor Manager Resume is to get an interview.
Your resume is an overview of your objective, qualifications, experiences, and achievements which must be arranged in reverse chronological order.
It should be written in a way that entices the hiring committee to call you for an interview.
The following resume sample will provide you with useful help in building or updating your resume. It will help you select statements and sections to include in your resume.
Restaurant Floor Manager Resume Example
8974 Green Lake Avenue
Wichita, KS 7435
RESTAURANT FLOOR MANAGER
“I offer a record of providing restaurant guests with a well-maintained and pleasant environment.”
14+ years of extensive experience in managing floor operations of renowned restaurants. A dynamic leader who effectively hires, trains, develops, and motivates personnel. Demonstrated ability to plan restaurant activities, oversee cleaning and maintenance tasks and manage repairs. Recognized for diplomatically resolving all employee/guest incidents and complaints. Handles costs and budgets to ensure successful operations.
• Brilliantly implemented repeat guest recognition programs to build customer loyalty at The Boulevard.
• Took a bold and innovative approach as an integral part of the development of future projects at The Boulevard.
• Ensured consistency and continuity within the operation and the brand and as a result got the ‘Restaurant Dining Room Manager’ award at the Safari Resort chain.
• Instituted and monitored service and or product upgrades to maintain the company’s competitive edge at Safari Resort.
Restaurant Dining Room Manager
Safari Resort – Juneau, AK
11/2015 – 2/2022
• Estimated orders for foods, liquors, wines & other beverages
• Ensured quality customer service and satisfaction
• Utilized leadership skills motivating employees to ensure labor management
• Monitored sales teams
• Planned and arranged promotional programs and advertisements
• Ensured paperwork accuracy such as daily sales summary reports
• Actively participated in the preparation of the monthly report of operations
• Inspected workers to ensure compliance with safety standards
Assistant Restaurant Manager
The Boulevard – Sacramento, CA
12/2009 – 01/2015
• Assisted in management of restaurant team
• Provided feedback to employees based on observation of customer/staff behaviors
• Conducted day-to-day restaurant operations
• Communicated to the head chef about any issue regarding food quality and service levels
• Provided exceptional customer service
• Handled guest problems and complaints
• Conducted human resource activities
• Supervised ongoing training initiatives
B.B.A Human Resource Management
Chicago University of Management Sciences – Springfield, IL