An Auto Finance Manager is responsible for selling, financing programs, and additional products at car dealerships.
They review the figures that are presented by the salesperson and uses them when closing the deal with the customer. They should possess strong negotiation and communication skills since much of the job involves dealing with customers.
Your resume for the Automotive Finance Manager position is the principal document you can use to demonstrate your qualifications, skills, experience, and knowledge about the requirements of the employer described in the job advertisement.
On the whole, your resume and cover letter for an Automotive Finance Manager job are your prospects to express to the employer how you meet the job requirements.
Sample Resume for Automotive Finance Manager
6785 Rushmore Hills, Cheyenne, WY 9087
sean @ email . com
AUTOMOTIVE FINANCE MANAGER
Dynamic leader, with 8+ years’ experience in maintaining an efficient workflow of all finance office processes. Track record of verifying lien payoff balances and automotive insurance policies. In-depth knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures. Proven ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with vendors, co-workers, and financial organizations.
Managing Paperwork • Competitive Analysis
Product Knowledge • Handling Quotations
Periodic Forecasts • Sales Goals Tracking
Payments Handling • Reports Preparation
• Completely enhanced customer satisfaction during the entire experience.
• Secured and finalized transactions legally and ethically while maintaining high productivity level.
• Improved the supervision techniques of the financial services associates at Auto Nation.
• Expanded the overseas dealership in customer lease origination and approval process at Chrysler Dealer Sales.
Automotive Financial Services Manager
Auto Nation, Milwaukee, WI | 2/2015 – 3/2020
• Met 20+ clients per day to discuss and finalize their contracts and deals
• Maintained proper lender mix
• Logged all deliveries accurately and promptly
• Maintained chargebacks at an acceptable level
• Verified all customer signatures
• Copied all non-prime documents
• Confirmed customer vehicle deposit receipts
• Assisted the sales team in structuring deals
Auto Sales Consultant
Chrysler Sales – Madison, WI | 3/2008 – 10/2015
• Demonstrated vehicles, including going on test drives
• Introduced the customer to the finance associate
• Established personal income goals that were consistent with the dealership standards
• Sold vehicles
• Attended weekly sales meeting with the sales manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analysis
• Maintained customer information in a contact management system
Tennessee Polytechnic State University – Nashville, TN – 2007
• Automotive Dealership Operations
• Automotive Sales
International State University – Montpelier, VT – 2006
MS Degree in Finance
• Financial Management Track
Upright School of Business – Burlington, VT – 2004
B.B.A (Hons) Accounting and Finance
• CGPA 2.98