There are many ways of writing the perfect resume, but no way is better than the one in which your own individuality shows.
Use the following resume format to get your resume out there:
Restaurant General Manager Resume Example
525 Berg Road, Richmond, VA52033
RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER
Excellence Standards ● Recruitment & Training ● Leadership ● Complaints Handling
• 15+ years of experience in leading restaurant staff to ensure delivery of seamless services to patrons, while paving the way for new business opportunities.
• Documented success in creating and implementing staff schedules to ensure that restaurant operations run smoothly.
• Strategized a novel way of ensuring restaurant security during night time, resulting in decreased incidents of nighttime problems.
• Implemented a staff scheduling system, which proved to be 50% more efficient than the one already in place.
• Streamlined restaurant operations, by introducing a step by step system to manager opening and closing activities.
• Increased patronage by 65% in 4 months, owing to an exceptionally well-placed marketing plan.
|• Operations Oversight||• Staff Management||• Inventory Control|
|• Scheduling||• F&B Team Development||• Marketing|
|• Complaint Handling||• Staffing Coverage||• Strategy Development|
|• Customer Retention||• Cleanliness Oversight||• Restaurant Security|
Restaurant General Manager
Sweet Green, Richmond, VA [2012 – Present]
• Establish business plans for the restaurant, by determining demand, and identifying and assessing the competition.
• Ascertain that the restaurant’s financial objectives are met by developing financing, and preparing and administering budgets and financial plans.
• Develop and implement core marketing strategies to attract new customers to the restaurant.
• Oversee purchases and inventory to ensure that all is in check and that low stock situations do not arise.
• Maintain restaurant operations by creating and implementing policies and procedures.
• Ascertain that the restaurant’s human resource objectives were met, by ensuring proper scheduling.
• Oversee staff members to ensure delivery of exceptional customer and food services.
• Control kitchen operations, ensuring that any cleanliness or sanitization issues are properly addressed.
Shake Shack, Richmond, VA [2003 – 2012]
• Oversaw the work of all restaurant staff, including waiters, kitchen hands, and servers.
• Ascertained that all customers were being dealt with in a polite and efficient manner.
• Determined the need for supplies and ingredients, and ensured that they were procured in a timely manner.
• Handled customers’ complaints according to policies, ensuring business retention where possible.
• Oversaw kitchen operations, ensuring that there was a proper bridge between servers and food preparers.
Virginia State University, Richmond, VA – 2000
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality