A restaurant manager resume is typically a list of your skills, experiences, and education.
This page contains:
- A restaurant manager resume example that is better than other resumes.
- Information on how to add skills and achievements to a restaurant manager’s resume.
- Guide on how to write your experiences to get more interviews.
Restaurant Manager Resume Example
789 Ogden Avenue
Bastrop, LA 03200
nickcha @ email .com
Top-performing Restaurant Manager with 20 years’ track record of recruiting, training, and supervising restaurant staff to ensure delivery of exceptional customer services. A helpful and courteous individual with a great reputation for exceptional customer service provision in a food service environment. Known for ensuring high performance of the restaurant through analysis and planning of restaurant sales levels and profitability.
• Documented success in managing restaurant budgets in accordance with specified limitations.
• Highly experienced in coordinating restaurant operations, specifically between the front end and back end.
• Familiar with monitoring compliance with sanitation standards and safety rules and regulations particular to restaurant operations.
• Reduced food costs by 65% by suggesting and laying the groundwork for creating own ingredients
• Increased customer base by 50% within a short time period of 6 months through effective marketing
• Implemented a cash management system that significantly reduced chances of cash discrepancies
• Successfully handled 5 events within the restaurant (simultaneously) without a single untoward incident transpiring
11/2011 – Present
Great Wolf Lodge, Bastrop, LA
• Greet customers as they arrive at the restaurant.
• Ensure that patrons are being serviced by a waiter.
• Oversee the work of all waiters.
• Support staff to ensure that they are working towards customer satisfaction.
• Ensure that all processes, including food preparation and cleanliness, are handled according to protocol.
• Coordinate work between backend and frontend to ensure seamless delivery of food service to customers.
Restaurant Assistant Manager
5/2006 – 11/2011
Peter’s Restaurant, Bastrop, LA
• Recruited, hired, and trained waiters.
• Supported staff and allot duties to them on a daily basis.
• Planned menus according to popular demands.
• Incorporated any changes according to customers’ food preferences.
• Assisted chefs in developing recipes and provided them with logistical support.
• Resolved customers’ complaints in a bid to ensure satisfaction and return business.
2/2002 – 5/2006
Ruby Tuesday, Bastrop, LA
• Coordinated delivery of exceptional customer services to restaurant patrons by following set food service standards.
• Assigned waiters to tables and assisted in taking orders and providing customers with information on menu items and specialties.
• Took and resolved customers’ complaints by following restaurant protocol to ensure recurring business opportunities.
Bachelor’s Degree Hospitality – 1996
Bastrop Business School, Bastrop, LA
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Menu Planning
• Shift Organization
• Stock Control Management
• Budget Administration
• Restaurant Promotion
• Overhead Costs Control
• Food and Beverage Services
• Food Quality Maintenance
• Staff Motivation
• Health and Safety Practices
• Vendor Liaison