A general helper is responsible for assisting all departments within a company by performing general tasks including maintenance work and deliveries.
Since a general helper performs a wide array of duties, the skills and qualifications required for this position are many. In this scenario, you need to create a resume purely based on the employer’s requirements.
Here is an example of a general helper resume that will assist you to craft your resume.
General Helper Resume Example
43 Frances Street
Omaha, NE 77262
Jack of All Trades
• Over 10 years of extensive experience as a general helper.
• Highly skilled in assisting multiple departments with a wide range of tasks.
• Proficient in performing tasks pertinent to maintenance and deliveries.
• Hands-on experience in using office equipment and tools.
• In-depth knowledge of performing routine clerical tasks as and when required.
A-Trophy – Omaha, NE
May 2014 – Present
• Carry supplies to the work area.
• Load cans onto conveyor belts and remove scrap.
• Clean and maintain work areas.
• Assist with loading and unloading merchandise on trucks.
• Achieved employee of the month award in June 2021.
ABC Company – Omaha, NE
June 2011 – May 2014
• Stocked supplies and assisted with inventory procedures.
• Helped in servicing vehicles and equipment.
• Assisted with gardening services as and when required.
High School Diploma
City School – Omaha, NE | 2006
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Demonstrated ability to hold heavyweights
• Profound ability to perform routine and repetitive work
• Able to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
• Comprehensive knowledge of using hand tools and cleaning equipment