An applicant must write an attractive resume when applying for an electrical helper position.
In the Electrical Helper resume, it is important to highlight the main reasons (skills and experience) that make you a good electrical helper to hire.
Also, it is important to mention what you have learned in a past electrical helper or apprentice position.
Making your electrical helper resume the best amongst the lot is vital to its success. And this can be done if you successfully align your skills and background with the hiring manager’s requirements.
An electrical helper resume sample is provided below for information purposes:
Electrical Helper Resume Example
19 New Street, Stowe, VT21264
Results-driven Electrical Helper, passionate about performing high-quality electrical work in an assistantship role. Hands-on experience in supporting senior electricians with basic and advanced installation, repair, and maintenance work. A problem-solver with in-depth knowledge of working independently, or in a team environment.
• Electrical Installations
• Safety Protocols
• Inventory Maintenance
• Worksite Preparation
• Measuring and Cutting
• Connection Management
• Successfully completed 5 back to back electrical installation projects in one day
• Proved invaluable in the implementation of core safety protocols at the workplace
• Singlehandedly performed preventative maintenance on all electrical installation equipment and tools within provided deadline
Worley, Stowe, VT
August 2015 – Present
• Take and comprehend work orders from senior electricians
• Determine the type and complexity of each electrical project
• Clear and clean worksites in order to make it work-ready
• Plan, layout, install, and repair wires, conduit, electrical fixtures, and control equipment
• Use hand and electrical tools to perform installation, maintenance, and repair work
• Use tape measures and rulers to determine sizes and lengths required for installation
• Assist in pulling wires through conduits
• Prepare conductor ends for pulling purposes
• Splice wires by stripping installations insulation from terminal leads
• Assist in connecting wiring to lighting fixtures and power equipment
• Ensure proper care and maintenance of tools and equipment
Crowder Construction Company, Stowe, VT
May 2013 – Aug 2015
• Cleared worksites in order to ensure that they were properly ready for electrical work
• Took orders to obtain tools and equipment from storage areas
• Assisted in cutting, bending, threading, assembling, and installing electrical conduits
• Supported the installation of electrical fixtures and equipment
High School Diploma
St. Peter’s High School, Stowe, VT – 2012