It is perhaps not the most welcome of tasks to create a resume, but it is definitely the most important.
You cannot get out of it.
To help you in your resume writing endeavors, here is a sample to look through:
Electrical Leadman Resume Example
53 Indian Field Road | Genoa, NY 46312
(000) 475-2014 | chacha @ email . com
Electrical leadman with over 6 years of experience in handling all activities associated with constructing quality building projects that are profitable and provide a positive construction experience for the customer.
• Highly skilled in overseeing, coordinating, and executing installation and repair of electrical systems and equipment
• Exceptionally well-versed in prioritizing and scheduling work activities to ensure that electrical systems are kept constantly updated
• Proven ability to develop and oversee preventative maintenance inspections and repairs in all assigned facilities
• Competent in reviewing pre-construction documents and technical guidelines to ensure that work activities are properly carried out
Electrical Inspections Repair and Troubleshooting Energy Management Systems
Power Outage Handling Corrective Actions Underground Wiring
Power Distribution Systems Management Project Supervision Quality Standards Maintenance
Material Management Apprenticeship Programs Leading Project Auditing
• Successfully implemented a power distribution system, which was considered 65% more efficient than the one already in use.
• Continuously maintained quality standards of systems and equipment, despite facing several outages.
• Led 19 apprenticeship programs within 5 years, the graduates of which were all provided with jobs in the best of organizations.
• Troubleshot a particularly difficult to locate electrical issue, which had been in limbo for over 5 weeks.
Crowder Construction Co., Genoa, NY | 6/2010 – Present
• Communicate with contractors and workers on a regular basis to ensure that they comprehend work activities
• Instruct electricians in the techniques and procedures employed in the electrical trade
• Inspect electricians’ work to ensure that they are properly following work plans
• Determine the type and size of wires, panel boards, and switch boxes to ensure that the right types are being used
• Inspect work areas to determine and diagnose electrical problems, and ensure that they are timely resolved
• Supervise the maintenance, repair, testing, and installation of electrical equipment
• Plan, schedule and assign work to electricians, and provide technical guidance throughout
• Ascertain the safety and security of all workers involved in electrical and associated activities
Stratham Electrical Company, Genoa, NY| 2/2009 – 5/2010
• Assessed new buildings to determine electrical wires layouts, and ensured that proper wiring network was maintained
• Pulled out old wiring from buildings, and replaced it with new ones
• Handled the repair and maintenance of electrical systems and equipment
• Recommended changes to existing systems to ensure high safety and usability of fixtures and systems
• Provided clients with rough estimates of the costs involved in their electrical repairs and maintenance projects
Genoa High School, Genoa, NY – 2009
High School Diploma