A personal shopper’s resume without an objective will not make the same impact as with one. Therefore, it is necessary to start off your resume with a robust and intriguing resume objective.
The main reason you need to write a resume is to ensure that your skills and qualifications are effectively communicated to the hiring manager – as soon as he sees the resume.
Typically, a personal shopper objective statement should project skills information, such as the ability to seek customers out, and assist them in making informed purchasing decisions.
In addition, your customer service skills, and past experience in arranging goods to be delivered to customers in a timely manner should be made part of your resume objective.
Also, a personal shopper’s resume objective should be short and precise but informative enough to pique the hiring manager’s interest. It should also go hand in hand with the hiring manager’s requirements.
A few personal shopper’s resume objective samples are provided here for reference purposes:
Sample Objectives for Personal Shopper Resume
1. Seeking a Personal Shopper position at United Supermarkets. Excellent knowledge of selecting and purchasing merchandise, based on customers’ specific requirements.
2. Passionate personal shopper, eager to work for Costco. Deeply familiar with recording and processing mail orders, and escorting customers to help them find the right products.
3. To work for Walmart Houston as a Personal Shopper. Well versed in processing client financial adjustments, and developing personalized shopping experiences for all customers.
4. To secure a challenging Personal Shopper position with Giant Eagle. Leveraging excellent skills in assisting customers in locating products, and helping process payments.
5. Top-performing retail professional seeking a personal shopper position. Highly skilled in leading ecommerce processes for receiving online orders, and picking up or delegating orders. Ability to follow the procedure to store orders according to the protocol, and following up on due order statuses.
6. Results-oriented Personal Shopper with over 5 years of solid experience in accurately selecting the right products on customers’ behalf, and processing payments in a time-efficient manner. Presently looking for a position at Family Fare.
7. Customer service-oriented personal shopper looking for a position in a busy retail setting. Offers well-placed skills in reporting customer issues, shorts, overages, and damages to store management. Competent in providing focused customer services, by following set company protocols and procedures.
8. Desire a Personal Shopper position at Harris Teeter. Bringing 10+ years of experience working in a retail capacity. Demonstrated expertise in presenting clients with prime product information, aimed at customer satisfaction. Able to support customer efforts for replacement orders, and exchanges.
9. To work as a Personal Shopper for Expert Shoppers. Eager to apply excellent skills in developing personalized shopping experiences for all customers, through the implementation of individualized attention plans.
Entry Level Personal Shopper Resume Objective
10. Recent high school graduate with proven communication, customer service, and retail store management skills. Seeking a position as a personal shopper at Home Depot. Proven ability to develop and maintain professional relations with customers in order to ensure recurrent business opportunities.