If you intend to apply for a job as a Personal Care Worker, you will need to ensure that your resume is not just a resume but a piece of art.
The most important part of a resume, i.e., the objective statement needs to depict your skills in doing the job well and possessing the right temperament for it.
Let us have a look at some sample objective statements for a personal care worker resume that will certainly work for you.
10 Sample Objectives for Personal Care Worker Resume
1. To secure a Personal Care Worker position with the ResCare. Offers a high level of compassion and customer service capability to perform personal care and nutritional support, housekeeping, and errands effectively. CPR certified.
2. Looking for a Personal Care Worker position with Amway Senior’s Place utilizing natural passion for working towards providing personal care and support services to seniors while promoting their dignity.
3. Detail-oriented personal care worker seeking employment at ABC Company to provide assistance to residents with nutritional and environmental support, personal hygiene, feeding, and dressing. Good hygiene and neat personal appearance.
4. To work as a Personal Care Worker for a reputed facility applying skills in personal and medical for the benefit of residents who require assistance with daily life’s chores.
5. To obtain a position as a Personal Care Worker with ABC Organisation where I can use my compassionate nature and medical knowledge to achieve the highest level of residents’ satisfaction.
6. Strong desire to work as a personal care worker for ME Seniors’ Facility. Offering expertise in providing indirect healthcare and personal grooming services. Ability to provide companionship to residents. CNA Certified.
7. Friendly, energetic individual, seeking a position as a Personal Care WOrker with Sava Senior Care using inborn compassion and the ability to exercise sympathy to assist residents with leading a regular life.
8. Enthusiastic personal care worker looking for summer employment at ABC Healthcare utilizing personal care skills and current knowledge of medical services.
9. To continue to contribute and excel in the personal care profession, cooperate and share with team members and colleagues, and develop world-class personal care solutions at ABC Care.
10. Self-directed personal care worker poised to provide provide one-on-one support to LHC’s residents in their daily routines, socialization and overall well-being. Ability to multi-task, good time management skills, courtesy, and common sense.
Personal care workers should possess a compassionate nature, calm temperament, and respect for older adults. Their resumes are scrutinized very carefully during the hiring process.
It is essential to write a resume in a way that shows both professionalism and empathy. Since the objective statement is the most critical part of a resume, it needs to portray information that will force the employer to read further.