Front desk clerks assist guests professionally, politely and competently in all front desk related functions. They are expected to uphold high standards of customer service and hospitality.
Preparing a cover letter for a Front Desk Clerk Resume or job application is somewhat tricky. The content and quality of your formal written application is important in determining whether you will be chosen for an interview or not. Only those candidates who best show their eligibility to meet all the necessary requirements of the position usually considered for an interview.
51 Example 6th Street
Princeton, NJ 08521
June 26, 2016
Mr. John Doe
Senior HR Manager
8 Example Road
Princeton, NJ 08000
Re: Front Desk Clerk Position (Ref # c2111)
Dear Mr. Doe:
Your job description for Front Desk Clerk position seems very attractive because it perfectly complements my qualifications and abilities. I believe that my strong hospitality and customer service experience will help me exceed your expectations and make me a key member of your team. As demanded, I am enclosing my job application, resume and three references with this letter.
Following are a number of my relevant strengths and qualifications:
• A friendly individual who has a track record of providing highest quality of customer service
• Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with guests’ complaints and anger quickly and successfully
• Able to check guests’ in and out professionally and in a gracious manner
• Adept at posting guest charges and bills
• Well versed in handling guest mail and messages as per procedures
• Skilled in answering switchboard in keeping with standards of good telephone manners
Please refer to the enclosed resume which contains additional information of my skills and experience.
As an reliable and diligent front desk professional, I would like to meet with you to discuss my qualifications in detail. I can be reached anytime on my cell phone at (000) 120-5297. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you in near future.
Enc. Resume and Reference Letters