In order to craft a good cover letter for an entry level flight attendant resume, when you have no relevant experience in hand, you will need to emphasize your hospitality and customer service skills gained through non-relevant jobs and real-life experiences.
How to Write an Entry Level Flight Attendant Cover Letter No Experience?
- Start your cover letter proactively.
- Mention your non-relevant and real-life experiences in your letter and relate them to a flight attendant job description.
- Make a bullet list of your knowledge and skills in the body of cover letter.
- Make sure that your letter is professional in appearance.
- Review your cover letter from the employer’s point of view. That is to say:
How would you respond to this candidate if you were hiring?
Would you consider them an exceptional candidate based on their skills as a flight attendant?
Take a look at the following sample flight attendant cover letter with no prior experience in hand.
See also: Flight Attendant Resume No Experience
Cover Letter for Flight Attendant Resume No Experience
65 Fairy Meadow Street
Vaughan, ON C9V 3S9
June 1, 2019
Ms. Cristina Anderson
Human Resources Manager
338 West Street
Mississauga, ON C9W 6E9
Dear Ms. Anderson:
As a driven and customer-service oriented individual, I am applying for the position of Flight Attendant at Air Canada, as advertised in the Toronto Times. After reading your job description in detail, I found myself the best match for this job. Equipped with exceptional customer service and hospitality skills, I am confident in my ability to efficiently integrate into your aircrew.
With many experiences in the hospitality and tourism industry, my interest always inclined towards air transport. My eagerness to work in a team and to support and serve the people of different cultures motivated me to select the occupation of the flight attendant.
Specifically, I offer the following skills and knowledge:
- Ensuring the safety standards on board
- Providing excellent customer service
- Greeting passengers while assisting them in placing their handbags safely
- Serving food and beverages to passengers during flights
- Helping passengers while on board
- Communicating with pilots and crew members in order to ensure efficient and safe operation of flights
- Handling emergencies
My primary aim as a flight attendant is to effectively help the passengers by ensuring their well being, comfort, and safety.
As a fresh and passionate flight attendant, I would welcome the chance to meet with you and discuss how my education, customer service experience, and skill set would be beneficial for Air Canada. I will contact you by phone next week to follow-up and arrange an interview. If you need any information in the meantime, feel free to call or email me.
Thank you for your time and consideration. My resume is attached for your review.
Attachment. Resume and Recommendation Letters
- Cabin Crew Cover Letter No Experience
- Flight Attendant Interview
- Flight Attendant Qualifications
- Sample Recommendation Letter for Flight Attendant