How to Write a Cover Letter for Entry Level Flight Attendant With No Experience?
- In order to craft a good cover letter for an entry-level flight attendant resume, you will need to emphasize your hospitality and customer service skills gained through non-relevant jobs and real-life experiences.
- Start your cover letter proactively.
- Mention your non-relevant and real-life experiences in your letter and relate them to a flight attendant job description.
- Make a bullet list of your knowledge and skills in the body of the cover letter.
- Make sure that your letter is professional in appearance.
- Review your cover letter from the employer’s point of view:
How would you respond to this candidate if you were hiring?
Would you consider them an exceptional candidate based on their skills as a flight attendant?
Take a look at the following sample flight attendant cover letter with no prior experience in hand.
See also: Flight Attendant Resume No Experience
Cover Letter for Flight Attendant With No Experience (Sample 1)
65 Fairy Meadow Street
Vaughan, ON C9V 3S9
April 18, 2020
Ms. Cristina Anderson
Human Resources Manager
338 West Street
Mississauga, ON C9W 6E9
Dear Ms. Anderson:
As a driven and customer service-oriented Flight Attendant, I am enthusiastic about contributing to Air Canada. Equipped with exceptional customer service and hospitality skills, I am confident in my ability to efficiently integrate into your aircrew.
With much hands-on exposure to the hospitality and tourism industry, my interest always inclined towards air transport. My eagerness to work in a team and to support and serve the people of different cultures motivated me to select the occupation of the flight attendant.
Specifically, I offer the following skills and knowledge:
- Ensuring the safety standards on board
- Providing excellent customer service
- Greeting passengers while assisting them in placing their handbags safely
- Serving food and beverages to passengers during flights
- Helping passengers while on board
- Communicating with pilots and crew members in order to ensure efficient and safe operation of flights
- Handling emergencies
My primary aim as a flight attendant is to effectively help the passengers while ensuring their well being, comfort, and safety at all times.
As a fresh and passionate flight attendant, I would welcome the chance to meet with you and discuss how my education, customer service experience, and skill set would be beneficial for Air Canada. If you need any information, please feel free to call or email me.
Thank you for your time and consideration. My resume is attached for your review.
Attachment. Resume and Recommendation Letters
Entry Level Flight Attendant Cover Letter (Sample 2)
April 18, 2020
Mr. Chad Cunningham
Human Resources Manager
Delta Air Head Office
20 Tenth Street
Arlington Heights, IL 54134
Dear Mr. Cunningham:
Having recently finished my flight attendant training, I would like to be considered for a flight attendant position at Delta Air. Your job description specifically details the core requirements that perfectly complement my qualifications.
During the course of my training, I learned much about pre-flight checks, security, and passenger services. Some of my main skills include:
- Proven ability to ensure adequate supplies before take-off
- Familiar with performing pre and post-flight checks
- Knowledge of demonstrating the use of safety equipment
- Proficient in ensuring that passengers are secured in their seats
- Effectively able to serve and sell beverages and meals
- Talented in assisting passengers with special needs
Besides, I am known as a team player and leader who can motivate his team members to get the best results. Also, I have a special knowledge of handling emergencies during flight.
I am positive that the combination of my skills and qualifications make me a suitable flight attendant. I am looking forward to meeting with you in person so that I can highlight my skills further. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Recently trained flight attendants can write a cover letter to express their interest in a job. If you are applying for this position and have no prior experience, you will need to write a solid cover letter.
Impacting the hiring manager through your skills and qualifications is important. In your cover letter, mention what you know about passenger services and in-flight assistance. Focus on your positive points. Competencies in performing preflight checks, and the ability to provide high-quality services to passengers is important to highlight. As important is to emphasize your ability to handle problems and emergencies.
When writing a flight attendant cover letter, your focus should be on moving to the top of the candidate list. Since flight attendants are required by law to ensure passenger safety and security, this is a job with high responsibility.
- Cabin Crew Cover Letter No Experience
- Flight Attendant Interview
- Flight Attendant Qualifications
- Sample Recommendation Letter for Flight Attendant