Fast food workers work in dining settings and are required to manage food service for taking out and dine in customers.
They are usually trained on the job and are required to be familiar with health safety regulations.
If you are an entry-level job seeker who has less or no experience as a fast food worker, the following fast food worker resume will guide you to build your resume for this job.
Fast Food Worker Resume Example (Less or No Experience)
800 SD Highway 73 ~ Meadow, SD 77733
☏ (999) 911-9999
✉ [email protected]
To obtain a Fast Food Worker position at Carvel utilizing exceptional hospitality skills in order to attain the highest level of customer satisfaction in a dynamic environment.
• Over 1 year’s hands-on experience working as a Fast Food Worker.
• Well-versed in maintaining the first contact between establishment and customer.
• Highly skilled in resolving customer complaints and addressing questions.
• Hands on experience in preparing common fast food items.
|• Customer Service||• Cash Register||• Complaints Management|
|• Communication||• Complaint Handling||• Multitasking|
|• Food Safety||• Workplace Cleanliness||• Angry Customers Dealing|
• Handled many irate customers by providing them with excellent services.
• Attained Employee of the Month award three times in a single year.
Eat More Today – Meadow, SD | December 2018 – January 2019
Fast Food Volunteer Worker
• Took customer orders and payments, and entered them in the POS system
• Notified kitchen staff about orders
• Served and assembled orders for customers
• Made and served hot beverages
• Communicated with guests for suggestions and complaints
• Returned dirty dishes to the kitchen
• Prepared food items as and when necessary
• Cleaned and organized both workplace and eating areas
Meadow High School, Meadow, SD – 2018