Applying for a first job is always scary, especially where writing a resume is concerned.
But, you don’t need to worry, as we have a perfect first job resume sample here that you can use to write your own.
You can modify this free sample depending on the nature of the job that you are applying for.
Related: First Job Cover Letter
First Job Resume Example
736 Jennifer Lynn Drive
Paducah, KY 63636
Looking for a Secretary position at ACLD, utilizing exceptional typing skills and administrative acumen in order to manage the company’s front line work efficiently.
High School Diploma
CITY COMMUNITY SCHOOL, Paducah, KY – 2021
• Proficient in performing general administrative duties in an office environment
• Strong professionalism with the ability to use tact when needed
• Well-versed in facilitating professional relationships and supporting efficient execution of administrative tasks
• Competent at fostering office unity and cohesiveness in support of administration requirements
• Strong organizational and event management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of basic administrative procedures
• Bilingual: English and Spanish
• Exceptional customer services skills
• National Finalist – Word skills Competition – 2021
• Member of Student Soup Kitchen for charity – 2021
• Worked as a volunteer teacher for the Paducah Literacy Program
• Volunteered as a conservationist for Green Peace
• Volunteer Mentor with Big Sisters
INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES
• Cycling at the national level
• Member of the School Press Club
• Member of the swim and book clubs