Applying for a first job is always scary especially where writing a resume is concerned.
But, you don’t need to worry tough as we have a perfect first job resume sample here that you can use to write your own.
You may modify this free sample depending on the nature of the job that you are applying for.
Related: First Job Cover Letter
736 Jennifer Lynn Drive, Paducah, KY 63636
(999) 999-9999, Email
OBJECTIVE: Looking for a Secretary position with ACLD utilizing exceptional typing skills and administrative acumen in order to manage the company’s front line work efficiently.
CITY COMMUNITY SCHOOL, Paducah, KY – 2015
High School Diploma
• Demonstrated knowledge of performing general administrative duties in an office environment
• Strong professionalism with the ability to use tact when needed
• Well-versed in facilitating professional relationships and support efficient execution of administrative tasks
• Competent at fostering office unity and cohesiveness in support of administration requirements
• Strong organizational and event management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of basic administrative procedures
• Bilingual: English and Spanish
• Exceptional customer services skills
• National Finalist – Wordskills Competition – 2010
• Member of Student Soup Kitchen for charity – 2010
• Worked as a volunteer teacher for the Paducah Literacy Program
• Volunteered as a conservationist for Green Peace
• Volunteer Mentor with Big Sisters
INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES
• Cycling at the national level
• Member of the School Press Club
• Member of the swim and book clubs