The motive underlying resume building is always to land you an interview. The question arises what can you do in order to make your resume impressive enough that it motivates the employer to give you an interview call straight away? We offer answers to this question below:
A titled with a brand statement: The first thing that can help catching the employer’s attention is a descriptive title along with a brand statement.
Information prioritization: Streamline the information you present and make it appear in order of priority in eyes of the employer.
Outlook: There are two keywords when it comes to effective resume outlook: professional and simple. Select a simple layout with a professional format that aids in enhancing the impact of your resume in relevance to the specific position you are applying for.
314 Evergreen Lane • Palatine, IL 89001 • (005) 666-7777 • adam @ email . com
CDL BUS DRIVER ~ 6 YEARS
Track record of safely transporting passengers.
Dependable, punctual and safety oriented Class A CDL holder with strong background in shuttle service, school bus driving and route driving with a clean driving record. Excellent ability to coordinate road conditions and obtain required route permits from NHA. Competent in engine maintenance, service and repair. Knowledge of Bus engine mechanics and wheel maintenance protocols. Thorough understanding of current state and local regulations.
• Proven communication and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional hand-eye coordination
|● Pre/Post Trip Inspection||● Route Coordination||● Bus Service|
|● Auto/Manual Transmission||● Engine Maintenance||● Log Maintenance|
|● Pressure Brakes||● Level Checking||● GPS Navigation|
|● Preventive Maintenance||● Dot Adherence||● Map Reading|
• Identified a gear oil leakage and immediately reported the issue saving up till $15k in terms of engine damage repair costs.
• Reduced monthly fuel expenses by 10% through cost effective route planning and implementation.
• Rectified a carburetor fine tuning issue to enhance mileage per liter by 15%.
TRANSDEV, Palatine, IL
CDL Bus Driver, 7/2011 to Present
• Conduct pre and post trip inspections of the vehicles
• Coordinate road and weather conditions with the management and colleagues
• Pick and drop passengers along set routes promptly
ANDY’S INSTITUTE OF SPECIAL EDUCATION
Asst. Bus Driver, 6/2008 to 6/2011
• Maintained the bus in a neat, clean and functional condition and monitored oil levels
• Guided the driver regarding road conditions and directions regarding shortest route to reach various destinations
• Assisted the disabled passengers in getting on and off the bus courteously
Diploma: ST. CLAIR’S CONVENT, Palatine, IL
Last updated on