17 Broadway Avenue, Logan, UT 10095
Seasoned executive director with over 20 years of experience in providing direction and leadership toward the achievement of the organization’s annual objectives and budgets, while leading teams to success, in sync with the company’s mission, purpose, and strategies. Demonstrated expertise in driving new income opportunities by engaging and recruiting sponsors, volunteers, and community members.
• Effectively able to develop and implement strategic business plans, in sync with the company’s protocols.
• Deep familiarity with building a dynamic office culture focused on attracting, retaining, and motivating a diverse team.
• Proven ability to oversee the efficient day-to-day operations of the organization.
Mosaic Inc., Logan, UT
• Participate in developing a vision and strategic plan to guide the organization on all aspects.
• Identify and assess internal and external issues that may affect the organization in a negative manner.
• Foster effective teamwork among board members, and staff members.
• Develop operational plans which incorporate goals and objectives that work towards the strategic direction of the company.
• Oversee daily operations to ensure that they are handled in a proficient and efficient manner.
• Oversee the planning, implementation, and evaluation of the company’s programs and services.
• Monitor the day-to-day delivery of programs and services, aiming to improve quality metrics.
• Determine staffing requirements for organizational management and program delivery and oversee the implementation of HR policies.
• Strategized a particularly effective way to handle recruitment services, resulting in increased efficiency in the hiring process.
• Singlehandedly created a novel business plan, which proved to be highly successful in managing the operational end of the company.
• Held 20 team-building exercises, which resulted in increased motivation amongst staff members.
• Reduced the risk of financial loss by 65%, by implementing core risk management strategies.
Assistant Executive Director
LCS, Logan, UT
• Directed company programs through effective supervision of volunteers, and staff members.
• Developed and monitored department staff budgets, in an aggressive, yet realistic manner.
• Ascertained that all policies of the organization were properly implemented and followed.
• Planned, assigned, and supervised work of staff members, and provided them with motivation throughout.
• Established goals and objectives and developed and approved schedules and priorities.
Utah State University, Logan, UT
Bachelor of Business Administration
• Strategy Development
• Recruitment Oversight
• Board Support
• Program Planning
• Operational Management
• Human Resources Planning
• Financial Oversight
• Community Relations
• Risk Management
• Business Plans Creation
• Team Building
• Company Advocacy