Understanding the importance of a resume for web development position is very important. Consider your resume as a visiting card. Does it have to be a memorable one to have an impact, right?
Now how can you make it memorable? The answer to this question is a bit complicated.
There are many ways to create an impressive resume for web developer position. Begin with a professional summary, briefly highlighting your main strengths. An ideal web developer resume contains accomplishment, qualifications, and skills section.
Make sure you tailor the experience section according to the position in question. Highlight your job relevant work history and achievements to showcase your potential effectively.
The following is a web developer resume sample for your guidance.
Web Developer Resume Example
2016 Kelly Ave, San Francisco, CA 67301
❖❖ WEB DEVELOPER ❖❖
• Successful web development professional with 9+ years of experience in developing and maintaining popular websites
• Well versed in implementing diverse web-based applications
• Demonstrated diagnostic and problem-solving skills
• Expert in TCP/IP networking and database replication
• Able to identify and adapt to upcoming technology trends
• Experienced in developing Oracle based applications interfacing with SQL database
|– PHP||– Java||– AJAX||– TCP||– HTML|
|– C++||– SQL||– UNIX||– Web Logic||– CSS|
• Developed 32 user-friendly interfaces in accordance with contemporary web development techniques
• Maintained and handled 20+ websites at a time proficiently
• Provided technical input and design specifications for integration and implementation of innovative applications in a $500M project
Front End Web Developer
Fuze, San Francisco, CA | 2010 – Present
• Build and manage websites using open software
• Work with project managers and senior engineers to establish effective solutions to problems
• Develop and maintain high-end web applications
• Collaborate with marketers, developers, and designers to devise optimization strategies for the websites
• Enrich user experiences by utilizing polished codes
• Work on Agile/ Scrum development technologies to enhance the quality of web designs
Junior Web Developer
Tech Solutions, San Francisco, CA | 2007 – 2010
• Maintained existing web portal applications
• Managed and optimized websites to promote usable code
• Developed and executed test plans for new developments
• Built scalable, robust and functional interfaces
NORTH CALIFORNIA UNIVERSITY, San Francisco, CA
BS, Computer Science