A resume for a position that requires experience is somewhat stress-free to write – as you have a lot of information to rely on. An entry-level java developer resume with no experience is a different story altogether.
You will have to rely on any internships that you have to your name and the skills that you have developed during college courses or part-time work.
So if you are writing a resume for an entry-level Java developer position, you can provide information of how comfortable you are with object-oriented programming and some experience of C++ or C# that you derived from a college project.
Remember that these are the skills and knowledge that you will have to rely on primarily to get the job so do not be shy in highlighting them.
Entry Level Java Developer Resume No Experience
☏ (000) 208-8545
✉ [email protected]
Looking for a Java Developer position with Fortira Inc. utilizing passion for Java programming. Strong desire to understand and contribute to the business side of application programming.
• Familiar with object-oriented design and development concepts and procedures.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Middleware and UI (User Interface) development procedures.
• Able to prepare production-ready code modules for staging purposes.
• Comprehensive understanding of analyzing and reviewing business and technical requirements.
Bachelor of Computer Science
Roosevelt Technical University, Roosevelt, NY
Expected Date of Completion – August 2021
Cumulative GPA: 3.0/4.0
Major GPA 3.2/4.0
• Program Methodology
• Karel and Java
• Computer Science vs Programming
• Methods in Java Strings
• Data structures and computability
• Software development with Java
• Data structures
Robert Half Technology, Roosevelt, NY
• Assisted in analyzing clients’ technical requirements.
• Designed technical documents as a prerequisite to developing code.
• Developed code in sync with charted out specifications.
• Maintained additional Java codes to serve as enhancements to existing applications.
• Provided support to end-users by troubleshooting bugs within the application.
• Participate in the development and implementation of smaller modules into larger ones.
• Java / J2EE
• JBoss application server
• Linux / Unix commands
• Java-based MVC Frameworks
• RESTful Web Services
Excellent professional references available