If you’re a passionate dental office who wants to apply for a new job, get your dental office assistant resume in shape for that step up.
You can view a great dental office assistant resume sample below. Feel free to use and modify it as per your needs.
Dental Office Assistant Resume Example
199 Top Road, Hammond, LA28324
DENTAL OFFICE ASSISTANT
Experienced dental office assistant, with vast exposure to providing dental facilities with clerical and administrative support. Highly skilled in administering day-to-day activities of the business office, such as log maintenance, and front office support. Demonstrated expertise in handling patient scheduling work, and providing follow-up.
• Successfully handled over 100 patients in one day, during a particularly busy day at work.
• Wrote a short informational booklet aimed at providing patients with initial information on offered dental services.
• Introduced an efficient patient scheduling system, which provided dynamic follow-up through system-generated emails and texts.
Dental Office Assistant
Top Dental Facility, Hammond, LA
• Greet patients as they arrive at the dental facility, and check their appointment statuses.
• Provide patients with information on offered dental services and their costs.
• Perform intake activities by obtaining patients’ information, and punching it into the system.
• Verify insurance information provided by patients by contacting insurance companies.
• Schedule appointments in person, over the telephone, or through emails, and provide timely follow-up.
• Oversee patient inflow, and ensure that it is properly managed according to facility procedures and protocols.
• Provide dentists with assistance in setting up and calibrating their equipment, and laying out dental instruments.
• Monitor inventory of dental and office supplies, communicating low stock situations to the facility manager.
Dental Office Intern
Urban Dentists, Hammond, LA
Aug 2013 – Sep 2018
• Assisted patients in filling out intake forms, ensuring that all information was correctly portrayed.
• Provided patients with initial information regarding the facility’s services.
• Ensured that the front desk and waiting areas were properly cleaned and maintained at all times.
• Oversaw the delivery of supplies and equipment from storage areas to the front end and the procedure room.
• Responded to inquiries over the telephone, through email, and in-person, regarding the facility’s services.
St. Hammond High School, Hammond, LA – 2008
High School Diploma
• Chairside Assistance
• Inventory Control
• Reception Management
• Patient Scheduling
• Patient Education
• Records Management
• Insurance Liaison
• Inflow Oversight
• Calendar Handling
• PABX Operations
• Equipment Setup