Getting your dream job as a dental lab technician is becoming more and more challenging with time.
To survive in today’s overly saturated and highly competitive job market, candidates need to revolutionize their existing resumes.
Effective resumes for Dental Lab Technician are:
• Very brief and highly relevant to the position
• Smartly formatted, aided by bullets and tables
• Achievement oriented rather than JD oriented
• Customized for one specific job
Tailored to suit the needs of a particular prospective employer
• Summary based, focusing on the strengths of the candidate right at the beginning
Related: Dental Lab Technician Objectives
Dental Lab Technician Resume Example
230 Olive Lane • Charlotte, NC 98003 • (003) 333-2222 • [Email]
DENTAL LAB TECHNICIAN
Detail-oriented dental technology professional with excellent analytical skills and strong expertise in grasping the dentist’s requirements. Effective communicator with strong verbal and written skills. Competent in all areas of dental fabrication and thoroughly knowledgeable regarding latest dental lab research-based technology. Proven ability to work under stress while meeting challenging deadlines. Track record of maintaining and improving patients’ oral health by fabricating prostheses as per dentist’s prescription and ADA’s applicable guidelines.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|● Cast Mounting||● Impression Fabricating||● Occlusion Rims|
|● Color Matching||● Denture Waxing||● Custom Tray Setting|
|● Size/Shape Molding||● Reline Procedures||● Restoration Fabrication|
|● Denture Replication||● Acrylic Repair||● Permanent Braces|
DENTAL ONE, Charlotte, NC
Dental Lab Technician | 7/2011 to Present
• Pioneered in fractional blending recycled acrylic into plaster fabrications that led to a 75% increase in the durability and stability of dentures without increasing overall cost.
• Received the most accurate dental technician award in 2013.
• Replace partially or wholly lost teeth with dentures.
• Construct dentures, bridges, crowns, inlays, and veneers based on dentist’s instructions.
• Read prescriptions carefully and determine the materials required to make the desired product.
• Build and shape models by given specifications, assist in implanting of the same.
A-PLUS DENTAL IMPLANTS, Charlotte, NC
Assistant Dental Lab Technician | 4/2009 to 6/2011
• Rebuilt flawless duplicate dentures that enhanced client satisfaction by 30%.
• Attained 100% bubble free mold models by practicing and implementing contemporary molding techniques.
• Fabricated dental implants based on dentists specified sizes and dimensions.
• Assisted in the restoration of natural teeth by preparation and installation of crowns and bridges and building of wax replicas and ceramic dental replacements.
ABC DENTAL COLLEGE, Charlotte, NC
Associates Degree in Dental Technology
• American Dental Association (ADA)
• International Dental Technology Research Centre (ADTRC)