Getting your dream job as a dental lab technician is becoming more and more challenging with time.
To survive in today’s overly saturated and highly competitive job market, candidates need to revolutionize their existing resumes.
Effective resumes for Dental Lab Technician are:
• Very brief and highly relevant to the position
• Smartly formatted, aided by bullets and tables
• Achievement-oriented rather than job description oriented
• Customized as per the needs of the employer
• Tailored to suit the needs of a particular prospective employer
• Summary-based, focusing on the strengths of the candidate right at the beginning
Related: Dental Lab Technician Objectives
Dental Lab Technician Resume Example
230 Olive Lane, Charlotte, NC 98003
DENTAL LAB TECHNICIAN
Detail-oriented dental technology professional with excellent analytical skills and strong expertise in grasping the dentist’s requirements. Competent in all areas of dental fabrication and thoroughly knowledgeable regarding the latest dental lab research-based technology. Proven ability to work under stress while meeting challenging deadlines. Track record of maintaining and improving patients’ oral health by fabricating prostheses as per the dentist’s prescription and ADA’s applicable guidelines. Effective communicator with strong verbal and written skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
– Cast Mounting
– Impression Fabricating
– Occlusion Rims
– Color Matching
– Denture Waxing
– Custom Tray Setting
– Size/Shape Molding
– Reline Procedures
– Restoration Fabrication
– Denture Replication
– Acrylic Repair
– Permanent Braces
Dental Lab Technician
DENTAL ONE, Charlotte, NC | 7/2011 to Present
• Pioneered in fractional blending recycled acrylic into plaster fabrications that led to a 75% increase in the durability and stability of dentures without increasing overall cost.
• Received the most accurate dental technician award in 2018.
• Replace partially or wholly lost teeth with dentures.
• Construct dentures, bridges, crowns, inlays, and veneers based on the dentist’s instructions.
• Read prescriptions carefully and determine the materials required to make the desired product.
• Build and shape models by given specifications; assist in implanting the same.
Assistant Dental Lab Technician
A-PLUS DENTAL IMPLANTS, Charlotte, NC | 4/2009 to 6/2011
• Rebuilt flawless duplicate dentures that enhanced client satisfaction by 30%.
• Attained 100% bubble-free mold models by practicing and implementing contemporary molding techniques.
• Fabricated dental implants based on the dentist’s specified sizes and dimensions.
• Assisted in the restoration of natural teeth by preparation and installation of crowns and bridges and building of wax replicas and ceramic dental replacements.
Associates Degree in Dental Technology
ABC DENTAL COLLEGE, Charlotte, NC
• American Dental Association (ADA)
• International Dental Technology Research Centre (ADTRC)