Effective resumes for dental technician position make the employers recognize that you are the solution they need. To gain the competitive edge over your close competitors you need to do something extra. That something extra is showcasing of relevant skills which the employers are interested in.
Intelligent candidates take extra time to determine the exact needs of the prospective employer. Once the requirements have been ascertained the following steps become easy. All you need to do is to present yourself in a favorable light by highlighting the exact skills they need. Keep in mind that an effective resume always has a confident tone with some numeric evidence.
Following are 2 dental technician resume samples for further guidance in this regard.
Related: Dental Technician Cover Letter
|Lewis Daniel|| 655 Matrix Ave • Sunnyvale, CA 54001|
(008) 444 – 6666 • lewis @ email . com
Bringing strong expertise insetting, finishing, repairing and waxing teeth.
Dexterous and skillful dental laboratory technician with a 10+ years’ experience in a comprehensive range of dental technology and services. Full command on prosthetic dental lab operations, equipment adjustment, and dental X-Ray imaging. Expert in purposive dental tools development.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|– Procedure Assistance||– Device Maintenance||– Tools Selection|
|– Equipment Repair||– Denture Prosthetics||– Apparatus Installation|
|– Bite Rims||– Relining||– Rebasing|
|– Tray-In Preparation||– Order Supply||– Inventory Maintenance|
ASPEN DENTAL, Sunnyvale, CA | 8/2009 to Present
• Designed and created a purpose-built dental appliance based on the dentist’s requirements and specifications.
• Reduced annual equipment repair cost up to 50% through vigilant and proactive preventive maintenance of the equipment.
• Prepare fillings, mix plasters and pastes for taking impressions.
• Perform suction during the procedure.
•Maintain the scaling, x-ray and other dental equipment in working condition.
• Keep a record of all treatments provided and repair dental appliances that are damaged or cracked
• Utilize waxes, alloys, and polymers for dental appliance making.
PATTERSON COMPANIES, Sunnyvale, CA | 8/2004 to 7/2009
Dental Lab Assistant
• Enhanced x-ray quality up to 80% by formatting the machine software.
• Developed a functional alteration in the x-ray machine to enable x rays from customized angles.
• Adjusted and brought the x-ray equipment in position for x-ray imaging.
• Covered patients with the lead apron to prepare for an x-ray.
• Assisted in taking x-Rays of the patients and developed the films independently.
• Maintained the x-ray equipment in a neat, hygienic and operational condition at all times.
INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SUPPORTIVE MEDICINE, Sunnyvale, CA | 2004
A.S., Biomedical Technology
Dental Technician Resume Sample 2 (Less or No Experience)
433 Worden Street | San Diego, CA 43434 | (000) 999-9999 | Email
Looking for a Dental Technician position with the Dental Solutions utilizing a solid background in managing dental impressions.
• 3 years’ progressive experience working as a Dental Technician
• Highly skilled in working with physical molds and dental impressions
• Hands on experience in molding dental fixtures following blueprints and impressions
• In-depth knowledge of using hand tools for molding and shaping fixtures
• Devised and fixed a particularly complex dental fixture for a victim of a brutal road accident
• Awarded Technician of the Year by The National Dentists’ Association following excellence in work practices
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
Aesthetically Dental – San Diego, CA 2015-2018
• Took impressions of patients’ mouth and teeth
• Molded fixtures such as crowns and bridges by following blueprints
• Created braces and metal veneers following measurements
• Polished and grind finished products
• Maintained hand tools used for each procedure
• Assisted with the practical fitting of the fixtures
• Made any necessary changes
• Two years of experience working on PFM frames
• CAD/CAM designing of FGC
• Experience with EMAX full control
St. Mary’s Dental College – San Diego, CA – 2008
Bachelor of Science in Dental Health
• GPA: 3.5
• Dean’s List (2 Semesters)
• Excellent knowledge of dental terminology
• Ability to work with dental tools
• Outstanding communications skills
• Good knowledge of anterior contouring procedures