Send Your Apologies to Ordinary Letters
If you are an entry-level candidate and want to obtain a Clerk Typist job, you’ll need to write an effective cover letter for your resume. Tailor it as per employer’s requirements.
Here is an example of a cover letter for entry level Clerk Typist Resume to assist you with making your job application package.
You’ll note this example is particularly tailored to what the employer is looking for. Bullet points are used in the second paragraph to make it more useful.
5214 Example Street South
Vincennes, IN 21796
sara.davia @ email . com
August 9, 2018
Dr. John Smith
Good Samaritan Hospital
4121 Some Street
Vincennes, IN 21441
Dear Dr. Smith:
I was excited to find your advertisement for a Clerk Typist position at Good Samaritan Hospital. I am a recent high school graduate with extensive proficiency in typing as well as performing secretarial tasks. My education, positive attitude, great attention to detail, and enthusiasm for clerical work makes me a great candidate for this position. I am well aware of the fame of Good Samaritan Hospital.
In accordance with your requirements mentioned in the job description, I can offer many relevant skills and attributes to perform the job of clerk typist effectively:
● Demonstrated ability to perform diversified clerical duties such as typing correspondence, forms, and papers.
● Highly skilled in performing receptionist duties, answering phones, taking messages, photocopying and faxing.
● Comprehensive knowledge of sorting, filing, and recording of information.
● Thorough understanding of handling petty cash, maintaining inventory and ordering office supplies.
● Extremely proficient in MS Office Applications.
● Typing Speed: 45 wpm.
I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my suitability as a Clerk Typist for Good Samaritan Hospital. My resume and reference letters are enclosed for your perusal. I’ll call your office during the week of October 10 to confirm the receipt of my application. Please let me know on my cell phone at (090) 988-9741 if I can provide you with any additional information.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.