A resume for a Senior Customer Service Representative Resume is a marketing tool which conveys candidate’s “first impression”.
It is an excellent chance for you to present a positive image of your qualifications and experiences.
In fact, it is a summary and bullet points about your education, relevant skills, qualifications, and related experience.
Think a resume as a selling tool rather than your complete autobiography.
A focused resume will increase the chances of an interview.
Senior Customer Service Representative Resume Example
88 Pinedale Street | Houston, TX 52214 | (000) 251-2510 | sara.doe @ email . com
Customer Service Representative
Bringing expertise gained through extensive experience in customer service industry.
• Over five years experience in customer service field.
• Demonstrated ability to research and resolve customer complaints promptly.
• Hands-on experience in responding to correspondence and complaints.
• Bilingual: Good command over verbal and written English and French.
• Computer: Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite, and Windows.
• Need identification
• Customers’ education
• Document creation and maintenance
• Rapport development
• Load balancing
• Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
AAA-Bank – Houston, TX | May 2008 – Present
Customer Service Representative – Credit Card Services
• Supervise high level of inbound calls to provide to the service request of customers.
• Mentor, assess and check the performance of the new team members.
• Assist administrator in designing of performance-based motivation structure.
• Examine unauthorized transactions.
• Conduct training for new hires on systems and standard operating procedures.
• Train old workers on procedure updates.
Synergy- Houston, TX | July 2006 – May 2008
Customer Service Representative, Insurance Services
• Reported fake claims and accounts to the scam department of the company.
• Conducted fun activities to boost team bonding.
• Evaluated and examined customer’s service appeal and made effectual decisions.
Houston College of Business Administration – Houston, TX
Master of Business Administration – 2002
• Energetic listener and a rapid learner
• Trained in voice modulation to check the improved customer service
• Team player
• Excellent time management skills
Tip: It is important that skills, knowledge, and qualification you state in your resume are true. False intensification of your skill-set can hurt your candidacy.
Last updated on