A resume for a Senior Customer Service Representative Resume is a marketing tool which conveys the candidate’s “first impression.”
It is an excellent chance for you to present a positive image of your qualifications and experiences.
In fact, it is a summary and bullet points about your education, relevant skills, qualifications, and related experience.
Think a resume as a selling tool rather than your complete autobiography.
A customized customer service rep resume will increase the chances of an interview.
Senior Customer Service Representative Resume Sample
88 Pinedale Street, Houston, TX 52214
Customer Service Representative
Bringing expertise gained through extensive experience in the customer service industry.
• Over 15 years of experience in the customer service field.
• Demonstrated ability to research and resolve customer complaints promptly.
• Hands-on experience in responding to correspondence and complaints.
• Bilingual: Good command over verbal and written English and French.
• Computer: Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite, and Windows.
- Needs identification
- Customers’ education
- Document creation and maintenance
- Rapport development
- Load balancing
- Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
Customer Service Representative – Credit Card Services
AAA-Bank – Houston, TX | May 2008 – Present
• Supervise high level of inbound calls to provide to the service request of customers.
• Mentor, assess, and check the performance of the new team members.
• Assist administrator in designing of performance-based motivation structure.
• Examine unauthorized transactions.
• Conduct training for new hires on systems and standard operating procedures.
Customer Service Representative, Insurance Services
Synergy- Houston, TX | July 2006 – May 2008
• Reported fake claims and accounts to the scam department of the company.
• Conducted fun activities to boost team bonding.
• Evaluated and examined the customer’s service appeal and made effective decisions.
• Trained workers on procedure updates.
Bachelor of Business Administration
Houston College – Houston, TX – 2002
• Energetic listener and a rapid learner
• Trained in voice modulation to check the improved customer service
• Team player
• Excellent time management skills
Tip: It is essential that skills, knowledge, and qualification you state in your resume are true. False intensification of your skill-set can hurt your candidacy.