Due to many experienced candidates competing for the same caregiver job, your resume needs to contain your key strengths and attributes to be considered for a caregiver job.
Writing a caregiver resume with no experience can be tricky.
But with some effort, you can build a great entry level caregiver resume no experience to showcase your skills and abilities.
We have simplified this task by creating the following caregiver resume sample.
This sample is very suitable for those candidates who have no practical experience in hand.
Feel free to modify this free entry-level caregiver resume sample as per your requirements.
See also: Caregiver Cover Letter No Experience
Entry Level Caregiver Resume No Experience
54 Park Street, Houston, TX 65212
Energetic and dependable Caregiver with a broad knowledge of elderly and child care. Proficient in light housekeeping, meal preparation, decluttering, social companionship, transportation, and errands.
- Ability to assist clients and residents with grooming and bathing.
- Strong desire to go above and beyond the typical job description.
- Well versed with the heritage and values of individuals.
- Thorough understanding of the aging process.
- Works collaboratively with coworkers to ensure the best care.
- Friendly attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Compassionate nature
- Hardworking and trustworthy
- Aspired to help others
- Enthusiastic about taking new challenges
- Extremely organized
- Ability to work independently
Associate Degree in Applied Science
City College of Houston, Houston, TX – 2018
Major: Behavioral Health Human Services
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSURE
CPR and First Aid
Texas Driver’s License with a reliable vehicle and auto insurance
Touching Hearts at Home – Syracuse, NY | 2/2019 – 3/2019
- Assisted elderly with hygiene and grooming
- Provided support for showering, toileting and incontinence care
- Administered medication
- Prepared and served meals
- Provided companionship and performed light housekeeping tasks
- Handled laundry and changed bed sheets
- Transported clients for social gatherings and appointments
McDonald’s, Houston, TX | May 2017 – Jan 2018
- MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Internet and Email
“I am known to maintain a professional demeanor at all times when interacting with clients and families.”
Superior professional references available