Writing a Retail Customer Service Representative cover letter is a very important step in your job search journey.
When writing your cover letter, be sure to view the requirements listed in the job description, and customize your cover letter accordingly.
In your letter, highlight your most relevant skills and experiences to help employers see why you’re a great fit for the Retail Customer Service Representative role.
The following Retail Customer Service Representative cover letter example will help you in writing a cover letter that best highlights your passion and qualifications.
654 Northwest Avenue
Irving, TX 65774
alvin . kaden @ email . com
May 19, 2021
Mr. Robert Thompson
883 Central Avenue
Irving, TX 65774
Dear Mr. Thompson:
As a detail-oriented and passionate customer service professional, I am applying for retail customer service representative position at ABC Mart. My 7 years of successful track record of delivering high quality customer service in busy retail environments will me make a solid contribution.
I offer the following skills and qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience in providing exceptional customer service by showcasing expertise, fostering trust and growing customer satisfaction
- An excellent communicator who understands the importance of listening and being empathetic
- Willing to learn new skills and ability to adapt to environment quickly
- Ability to contribute and grow in a fast-paced, high-volume retail environment
- Solid computer and multi-tasking skills
My supervisors have highly recognized my persuasive skills and profound ability to grasp the exact demands and preferences of clients, and resolving problems.
I would welcome an opportunity to see you in person and discuss the prospect in further detail. I will email you next Wednesday to possibly set up an interview date that suits your schedule. In the interim, I can be reached at (003) 547-9658.
Thank you for your time and consideration.