Excellent customer service deserves appreciation – there are no two opinions about this. If you have been provided with excellent services, you should appreciate the service provider in writing or in-person, depending on the situation.
Often, we take customer services for granted and do not thank the person who has helped us with a situation or provided us with information.
While it may not seem like such a big deal, it can make a massive difference to the service provider. Their supervisors closely watch them, and any praise or contempt that they receive is documented.
This is especially true for customer service professionals who work in call centers and help customers on telephone calls.
A word of praise or appreciation can go a long way in not only making the receiver happy but also putting in a star for his / her effort. This may eventually lead to an award or a promotion.
Being responsible for someone’s success is a great feeling and who wouldn’t want to get the feel of this?
What can you possibly say to appreciate good customer service?
Depending on what situation you find yourself in, you can say many things. Here are a few sample phrases/sentences you can use.
Sample Phrases for Appreciating Good Customer Service
1. Thank you for your help in resolving a very technically challenging issue.
2. I would like to acknowledge your immense input in getting the matter resolved.
3. Thank you for sharing your knowledge of “troubleshooting at home” with me.
4. Your attitude towards your work is on an entirely different level. Good going!
5. I am sure you are a valuable member of your customer service team.
6. You have a winner’s attitude, and I appreciate the fact that you take your customers seriously.
7. The attention to detail with which you helped me understand this concept is in a league of its own.
8. I am thankful for your attitude – it educts innovative thinking.
9. It is good to know that your employees have the capacity to translate the price into savings for their customers.
10. I am incredibly pleased with the quality of customer service provided to me.
11. Such a great commitment to customer services should be commended highly.
12. The professional manner in which you handled my query must be commended.
13. Very good of you to stay on the line so patiently to help me with this walkthrough.
14. Your company is successful because of its focus on its customer services. Well done!
See also: Customer Service Resume Sample