You know the people you talk to when you call Pizza Hut to order something?
They are customer service representatives.
It is their job to make sure that your order is properly punched into the system, and that you receive your order on time.
As a customer service representative at Pizza Hut, you will have a lot on your plate.
You will be in a constant please the customer mode which means that you will need to remain pleasant at all times.
A customer service representative working for Pizza Hut must possess a high school diploma or a GED equivalent at the very least. A college degree may be preferable though.
Skills & Abilities
Working at this position means that you will spend most of your time on the telephone, answering questions and responding to issues.
That is why, it is imperative that you possess accurate knowledge of the Pizza Hut chain, its products, and correlating services.
See also: Pizza Hut Resume
Typically, you will be performing some of all of the duties listed below:
• Pick up telephone calls to provide information to the customer regarding Pizza Hut products and services.
• Respond to customers’ questions regarding order placement and menu options.
• Take and record customers’ information into the system.
• Verify customer information when they call in order to ensure accurate and timely delivery.
• Take orders for food items such as pizzas, starters, lasagna, and other dishes.
• Confirm the order by repeating each ordered item.
• Provide customers with information on delivery timelines.
• Upsell products by offering information on deals and add-ons.
• Ensure that punched in order is communicated to the branch from where delivery will be made.
• Follow up with orders so as to ensure that they are delivered on time.
• Keep records of customer interactions, including complaints and suggestions.
• Respond to irate or dissatisfied customers in accordance with set protocols.
• Perform follow-up calls to ensure that customers’ have received their orders, and are satisfied with them.
• Take and follow instructions to make calls to customers in order to provide them with information on the new addition to the menu.
• Recommend products and services to customers, and provide them with benefits information.
• Check ticketing systems in order to respond to written complaints, suggestions, and information requests.
• Go the extra mile to help customers, with a view to retaining them, and ensure increased and repeat business.
• Maintain customers’ records by ensuring that account information is timely updated.