A fast-food store manager’s position is an important one.
As a candidate for this position, your Fast Food Store Manager resume has to be superior from all ends.
Since you will be working in a position of authority, you must ensure that your resume includes information of your ability to handle processes and people.
Customer satisfaction is another area that you must focus on when writing a resume for a fast food store manager position.
A resume sample for this role is provided below for reference purposes:
Fast Food Store Manager Resume Sample
57 7th Avenue, New York City, NY 33235
FAST FOOD STORE MANAGER
Experienced fast food store manager, with 8+ years of expertise in managing and overseeing operations in a busy fast food store. Exceptionally talented in delivering a high quality of services to customers, in order to ensure repeat business opportunities.
• Stock and Equipment Organization
• Inventory Oversight
• Profits Maximization
• Vendor Liaison
• Budgets Handling
• Payrolls Management
• Staff Training
• Food Hygiene Assurance
• Trained 55+ individuals in handling different aspects of customer service, and food delivery.
• Implemented a unique customer outreach process, as a result, increased profits by $5000 per month.
• Introduced a customer feedback system, hence, ensured repeat business.
• Brought onboard an inexpensive but high-quality vendor, as a result, decreased operating costs by 15%.
Fast Food Store Manager
Diply’s Food, New York City, NY | 2013-present
• Greet customers and ensure that they were serviced by hosts or waiters
• Ensure that all systems and processes are in place before store opening
• Oversee the work of staff members in order to ensure delivery of quality services
• Train staff members to deliver their best
• Administer store budgets, and handle purchasing duties
• Create and maintain relationships with vendors and suppliers in order to ensure timely deliveries
• Implement0 brands promotion strategies so as to capture market shares
• Handle customers complaints, aiming to retain them and ensure repeat business
• Create customer, profit, and staffing reports on a regular basis
Fast Food Host
Maria’s Kitchen, New York City, NY | 2010-2013
• Welcomed and seated guests and offered menus
• Assisted customers or guests in making informed decision
• Took and recorded food and beverage orders and relayed them to the kitchen
• Followed up on orders in order to ensure that they are delivered on time
• Served food and beverage orders
• Processed payments, and tendered change
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
New York State University, New York City, NY – 2009