Customer services, especially the kind where you have to receive inbound telephone calls is tough.
You have to remain on your toes at all times. And this is why you must write an Inbound Customer Service Rep resume that tells the hiring manager how wonderful you are at this work.
Typically, your resume should highlight the several reasons that you are an amazing person to hire.
Since you will be working in a customer service-oriented environment, it is imperative that you possess the right skills and experience to be able to do justice to it.
In your resume, mention what you know about going the extra mile, and ensuring repeat business opportunities.
You may refer to the following resume sample:
Inbound Customer Service Representative Resume Sample
9 Hetty Road SE, Arlington, VA 38134
INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Top-performing customer service representative with 8+ years of experience in monitoring incoming calls from customers, and providing the required information. Known to resolve the problems of callers using tact and diplomacy. Ability to work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment.
ACHIEVEMENTS & PERFORMANCE HIGHLIGHTS
• Singlehandedly managed 100+ classes in one shift, owing to an unprecedented call volume.
• Implemented a needs determination system that decreased call time by 50%.
• Successfully implemented an upselling program, hence, increased sales by $4000 per month.
• Introduced a relationship-building process, thereby, increased customer retention opportunities.
- Inbound Calls Handling
- Sales Facilitation
- Customer Issue Analysis
- Inquiries Management
- Needs Identification
- Problem Solving
- Ticketing System Management
- Relationship Building
- Performance Level Maintenance
Inbound Customer Service Representative
Fusion Services, Arlington, VA
May 2018 – present
• Receive inbound telephone calls, ensuring that the right opening lines are used
• Listen to customers’ requirements, and provide them with the required information
• Take and record new caller information into the company system
• Provide customers with information regarding products and services
• Take and process orders over the telephone, and provide order IDs
• Identify customers’ needs and offer the best solutions as per company policies
• Place outbound follow-up calls in order to confirm orders
• Assist customers with technical issues, by running them through procedures
• Create and maintain information logs of customer interaction
Call Center Assistant
PKL Services, Arlington, VA
Aug 2012 – May 2018
• Made outbound calls to prospective customers in order to provide them with product information
• Received calls and provided the required information
• Checked ticketing systems, and responded to tickets as instructed
• Followed up with customers through email, or over the phone
High School Diploma
Mike Hannigan High School, Arlington, VA – 2010